Windows 10: Cant find how to do refund on minecraft

Discus and support Cant find how to do refund on minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a copy of minecraft today to test with the WMR headset that I got. I haven't playd it for more than two hours and as I said I purchased... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DewanPretorius, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Cant find how to do refund on minecraft

Hi, I purchased a copy of minecraft today to test with the WMR headset that I got. I haven't playd it for more than two hours and as I said I purchased it today. I can't find the refund button on my order history and I can't find an e-mail address to ask for it. Thanks for the help!!

:)

DewanPretorius, Apr 2, 2019

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Apr 2, 2019
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Cant find how to do refund on minecraft

Refund for Minecraft on Windows 10

can I refund minecraft wondows 10 edtiond

Dakotabutler, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Cant find how to do refund on minecraft

1. Cant find how to do refund on minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant find refund

2. Minecraft Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Refund: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter collection few minutes ago, but I should have to buy java edition. I even not played the game , I want to get refund. how should i do? can you help me?...
  3. Refund for minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for minecraft?: Hi. So I accidentally have purchased the wrong version of minecraft- I got the windows 10 one not knowing that it is not compatible with the Java version. My game is also lagging quite a bit. I have under 2 hours played on the game, is it possible to get a refund for it...
  4. Minecraft Refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Refund: Is it possible to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? Because I have tried every way possible and looked at the return policy and from everything I can tell, I should be able to refund my purchase....
  5. Minecraft refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft refund: Hi Does anyone know how to get a refund for minecraft after 14 days because we need to get another minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/e8994942-c2bc-4aee-bb3d-20eb0794d21d
  6. Refund on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund on Minecraft?: I purchased Minecraft for my son but it won't install. It says I need to have a PC attached to Microsoft. It also seems that it will want my account for him to run the software. It looks like it wants him to have administrator access to run or install software. How do I...
  7. Minecraft Refund

Minecraft Refund: Is it available to refund the Windows 10 Starter Collection for Minecraft? I accidentally bought the wrong version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/26bb3e32-528c-4e13-aebe-ace140d8efbd
  8. Cant find refund option

Cant find refund option: So i bought a game from windows store today, but i changed my mind, and i wanted to refund it. Went to my "payment and billings" followed by order history, found the game i bought, but i cannot find the option to refund....
  9. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"
  10. I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it: I bought Minecraft in the Microsoft store and didn't see you can buy it for java and get a free code for windows 10 Can anyone tell me how I can refund it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to refund minecraft

2. minecraft refund

3. cant refund minecraft

4. is minecraft windows 10 eligible for refund,
  5. how to refund minecraft windows 10,
  6. i cant refund minecraft windows store,
  7. can u refund minecraft windows 10,
  8. can i refund minecraft windows 10,
  9. minecraft for windows 10 microsoft refund,
  10. how to refund windows 10 minecraft,
  11. how to get refunded for minecraft,