Windows 10: Can't find image

Discus and support Can't find image in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Under Restore it says, "Browse for an image file". Where would that file be? And what would be it's name? I scanned my whole computer, including the H:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by doncole, Jan 30, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

Can't find image

Under Restore it says, "Browse for an image file".
    Where would that file be? And what would be it's name?
    I scanned my whole computer, including the H: (USB) drive.
    I can't find any file with the .mrimg extension.

Don Cole

Can't find image [​IMG]
    + Post New Thread

:)

doncole, Jan 30, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 30, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find image :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 30, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't find image

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Can't find image

1. Can't find image - Similar Threads - Can't find image

2. Windows backup can't find system image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows backup can't find system image: I see that thousands of others have had this same problem, and I've tried a dozen solutions, but Windows still can't find my image to do a system restore. I've been able to attach the vhdx files, and they're viewable in Windows, so there may be a way to manually create...
  3. Windows backup can't find system image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows backup can't find system image: I see that thousands of others have had this same problem, and I've tried a dozen solutions, but Windows still can't find my image to do a system restore. I've been able to attach the vhdx files, and they're viewable in Windows, so there may be a way to manually create...
  4. Windows backup can't find system image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't find image DPI despite online instructions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find image DPI despite online instructions: Forgive me if this is the wrong sub for this, but here's the issue I've been having: According to the internet, to find an image's DPI in Windows 10 you right-click on the file name and select "Properties", then select "Details". Apparently you'll see the DPI in the "Image"...
  6. Can't find my Desktop Background Image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find my Desktop Background Image: I have an image that I put on my desktop, but I can't find it on my hard drive. Is there a way to search for it, or tell where the desktop application is looking to find it?...
  7. computer can't find built in camera. Can't find camera or imaging device in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer can't find built in camera. Can't find camera or imaging device in device manager: Basically title. I really need to use the camera for online classes cause of the corona virus but when I try to use it, it gets an error message saying "We can't find your camera". There's no camera related thing in device manager. I've tried scanning for hardware changes...
  8. Macrium Reflect 7 - Can't find disk image to restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect 7 - Can't find disk image to restore: I've got the latest Macrium Reflect 7.2 on Windows 10 w/latest updates. I'm using a Lenovo desktop. What's happening in a nut-shell is that I have a new drive (D: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM008) that I'm trying to restore my old drive (C: 1TB Samsung MZ7LF120HCHP-000L1)...
  9. can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver: Heya For the life of me I can't find the Images Directory for the Photo screen saver in the registry to deploy via GPO. Any clues on where it hides in Win10? Thanks 43694
  10. Can't find system image on recovery drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't find system image on recovery drive: One of the 1st things I do with a new PC is create & test a recovery drive. This is the 3rd Windows 10 PC I've worked on-all Toshiba Satellites by coincidence. This one seems to have a problem, possibly creating the recovery drive and if not that then certainly using it. Or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing comstoragetos datamart windows

2. http://www.bing.comstoragetos.datamart.windows.com/