Windows 10: Can't find installed application

Discus and support Can't find installed application in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I had installed Alteryx on my system yesterday. After the installation process, the application opened up and I used it for some time. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IthiGarg, Oct 24, 2018.

1. IthiGarg Win User

Can't find installed application

Hi,

I had installed Alteryx on my system yesterday. After the installation process, the application opened up and I used it for some time. After shutting down the application, it seems to have disappeared from my system. I am not able to find it in the Start button option or anywhere else in the system.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thank you!

:)

IthiGarg, Oct 24, 2018
  2. 0pTicaL Win User

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Oct 24, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Can't find installed application

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Can't find installed application

1. Can't find installed application - Similar Threads - Can't find installed

2. Can't Find a specific PID of an application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find a specific PID of an application: I know the PID of the application, but when I ran the prompt "netstat -aon" I can find the PID anywhere on the list. I know it is correct because it shows me on task manager. I am trying to find the port number of the PID....
  3. EA desktop is installed, but can't find it on my application list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    EA desktop is installed, but can't find it on my application list: I'm trying to uninstall the EA desktop app, but it's not showing up on my application list. It shows up as an app when I search for it in the search bar on the desktop and even works as well. submitted by /u/Sturdy_Biscuit [link] [comments]...
  4. can't find application VirtualBoxto uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't find application VirtualBoxto uninstall: I can't find the program named "VirtualBox" at the control panel>uninstall the program. I already tried the method at this link:...
  5. I can't use Microsoft Store to install applications and can't even find it in apps and...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't use Microsoft Store to install applications and can't even find it in apps and...: Hey Microsoft Community, I can't use Microsoft store to download and install applications. I tried wsreset.exe many times but that didn't help me and also i tried to troubleshoot it from Apps and Features in Settings but it was not there. I tried to find it in apps and...
  6. Microsoft can't install applications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft can't install applications: Whenever I try to install any application on the Microsoft store when I put my mouse cursor over the install button it turns into a red cross and won't let me click. This happens with every app. I tried installing Minecraft witch I own and it won't let me and it also won't...
  7. Can't install applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install applications: Hi I just purchased a Dell Inspiron for school and I've spent most of the day updating it and as of a couple hours ago the laptop is up to date. The specs on it are an Intel i7 8th gen, GeForce XM150, and 16 gigs of ram with a 256 SSD. I started to install my essential...
  8. Can't find my screen recorder application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find my screen recorder application: I just installed a new screen recorder FlashBack Express 5 and changed all the settings. But when I closed it I couldn't find it. Even if I search for the app, I can't find it. P.S. I did enable"Shortcut on Desktop" and the shortcut wasn't there....
  9. Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can't find applicable devices: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft through the Microsoft store. When I click to download the game, a box appears with the message: "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account...", so I can't install the game. I do however, have...
  10. Cortana search can't find my applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search can't find my applications: [img] [img] even after starting windows search from services.msc and restarting windows explorer it still won't work. 21544

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where can if find installed application in a Windows phone

2. cant find installed application

3. teams is installed on system but cant find application