Windows 10: Can’t find internet on one specific device.

Discus and support Can’t find internet on one specific device. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m helping someone with their computer right now, and they cannot detect their wifi on only their laptop. I can detect it fine on my phone, and on any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fletchlingboy, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Can’t find internet on one specific device.

I’m helping someone with their computer right now, and they cannot detect their wifi on only their laptop. I can detect it fine on my phone, and on any other device, just not their laptop. We believe it may be one of the hidden networks, but can’t connect to any of them. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Fletchlingboy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fletchlingboy, Feb 26, 2020
  2. iGalin Win User

Nokia E73 Mode(T-Mobile specific) VoIP support?

Doesn Nokia E73 Mode(T-Mobile specific) supports SIP VoIP Settings app and does it allow to place VoIP calls?

According to Nokia's Remote Device Access(RDA):

• Advanced VoIP Settings appeared as supposed to be
    • Internet telephone item appeared in Contact detail as it should be
    • However Internet Call didn't appear in Call options as it should happen
    Here's little animated gif about 30 sec which I made from pics during RDA experience.

Can’t find internet on one specific device. [​IMG]

iGalin, Feb 26, 2020
  3. 7IM
    7im Win User
    GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

4. Can’t find internet on one specific device.

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Can’t find internet on one specific device.

1. Can’t find internet on one specific device. - Similar Threads - Can’t find internet

2. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  3. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device: Hi there,I open this thread because something strange happens to one of my Windows device.Indeed, on my Windows 10 64 bits machine equiped by an Intel AX210 Wi-Fi card, my bandwidth is around 5-10 mbps when my phone and my laptop are respectively 100 mbps and 250 mbps in the...
  4. Slow internet bandwidth on a specific device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My specific device cannot connect to a specific internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My specific device cannot connect to a specific internet.: Hi there, My computer Windows 10 shows a wide list of other networks and is able to connect to my portable wifi, but is unable to connect to the main modem, but every other device is able to connect to the main wifi. I have a portable network adapter as a USB in my computer...
  6. My specific device cannot connect to a specific internet.

My specific device cannot connect to a specific internet.: Hi there, My computer Windows 10 shows a wide list of other networks and is able to connect to my portable wifi, but is unable to connect to the main modem, but every other device is able to connect to the main wifi. I have a portable network adapter as a USB in my computer...
  7. My specific device cannot connect to a specific internet.

8. Internet Connection issue on Specific device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection issue on Specific device: Hey Everyone, I'm facing issue with my internet connection,in my home my router is giving Wifi to my TV, 2 Mobiles and a laptop,But whenever I turn on my laptop, the internet start getting disconnected for a short period of time.I Asked the ISP guy but he asked me restart my...
  9. Internet Connection issue on Specific device

Internet Connection issue on Specific device: Hey Everyone, I'm facing issue with my internet connection,in my home my router is giving Wifi to my TV, 2 Mobiles and a laptop,But whenever I turn on my laptop, the internet start getting disconnected for a short period of time.I Asked the ISP guy but he asked me restart my...
  10. Slow Internet on one specific computer

Slow Internet on one specific computer: I have recently noticed wireless network problems with one of my computer; I'm getting something like 4-6 Mbps of download speed according to Speedtest.net, when I should be getting at least 5x that. I have two other computers connected to the network, and they both get 30-40...