Windows 10: Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...

Discus and support Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't know if the file type is unrecognizable by my 2012 Macbook Air or if the actual download from the website just doesn't contain it but I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by C-dUb007, Jul 9, 2021.

1. C-dUb007 Win User

Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...

I don't know if the file type is unrecognizable by my 2012 Macbook Air or if the actual download from the website just doesn't contain it but I do not see a specific file with the iso suffix. Any advice is appreciated.

:)

C-dUb007, Jul 9, 2021

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Jul 9, 2021
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

The one @Liquid Cool actually linked gives u a Microsoft.com link for a iso file (or it does for Windows 7).

puma99dk|, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac... - Similar Threads - Can't find ISO

2. Can't download the windows 10 iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download the windows 10 iso file: Hello,When I try to download the windows 10 iso with the language "English International" from the website it denies it by saying:"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service."I am using the...
  3. Can't download the windows 10 iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download the windows 10 iso file: Hello,When I try to download the windows 10 iso with the language "English International" from the website it denies it by saying:"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service."I am using the...
  4. Can't download Windows 11 iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Windows 11 iso file: It looks like I am being blocked from downloading the Windows 11 iso file. Why on earth is this important to block this iso file? It was hard for Windows 10 to get it and now it is hard for Windows 11 to get it. Why? From an end user perspective, why are you trying to make my...
  5. Can't download Windows 11 iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Windows 11 iso file: It looks like I am being blocked from downloading the Windows 11 iso file. Why on earth is this important to block this iso file? It was hard for Windows 10 to get it and now it is hard for Windows 11 to get it. Why? From an end user perspective, why are you trying to make my...
  6. iso file download

iso file download: hi! i have been stuck on bsod and i’m pretty sure the only available option is for me to download the iso file for windows. is there any possible way i could download it on my phone or ipad because i don’t have any other computers i could borrow or anything?...
  7. downloading Windows 10 iso disk file on mac

downloading Windows 10 iso disk file on mac: My new IMAC 2019 will not download to enable me to run Bootcamp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-windows-10-iso-disk-file-on-mac/91019aef-0844-461d-95a8-75ad9509d459
  8. Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?)

Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?): Hi I am trying to download the windows 10 educational iso, with the intent of installing it on a macbook via bootcamp. However when attempting to start the iso download I get hit with; "Validating your request. This may take several minutes. Do not refresh the page or...
  9. Can't download iso

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't download iso: I'm going to inst/rep my windows 10 insider preview. Trying to download from: Download Windows 10 Insider Preview Advanced Signed in with my MS account. Download gets to varying points and stops with: Windows 10 Insider Preview couldn't be downloaded. No reason. Tried it on a...
  10. find ISO file image?

find ISO file image?: how do I search and find iso file image? will it matter if I'm getting it from another pc? using rufus. 32287