Windows 10: Can’t find latest Windows update

Discus and support Can’t find latest Windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve just reset my PC and installed a clean copy of Windows 10, but it was an old version and build. I ran some Windows updates and it updated it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/maoRzzz, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Can’t find latest Windows update

I’ve just reset my PC and installed a clean copy of Windows 10, but it was an old version and build. I ran some Windows updates and it updated it to version 1909 and it says now my PC is up to date but it is still an old version. How can I get the latest update?

submitted by /u/maoRzzz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/maoRzzz, Jul 19, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Hello not working on HP Envy dv6 after latest update

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As you have mentioned that after installing latest update for Windows 10 pin and fingerprint recognition no longer functioning, I suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing this issue.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 19, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Can’t find latest Windows update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can’t find latest Windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Can’t find latest Windows update

1. Can’t find latest Windows update - Similar Threads - Can’t find latest

2. Can’t find personal Wfif

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t find personal Wfif: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  3. BSOD, but can’t find the cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, but can’t find the cause: Hello, sometimes my pc start lagging and BSOD usually happens in the first 10 minutes from boot, but I can’t get the sense of those crashes. Here are my latest 2 minidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ad3o656l0k1eus/minidump.zip/file CPU: Intel 8700k no OC GPU: NVIDIA RTX...
  4. I can’t install the latest update windows 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can’t install the latest update windows 10 21H1: Every time I try to install windows 10 21H1 it gets to 96% then says there is an error? It’s got to a point where I can no longer install games from the Xbox game pass.Any help would be much appreciated...
  5. Can’t find Apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t find Apps to uninstall: So I’m trying to clear up space so I can do a factory reset on my laptop and it says I have over 7.5 GB dedicated to Apps and Games. However when I select the option to go uninstall things, the total space of everything listed adds up to a max of 1 GB. So where did the other...
  6. Windows not booting after latest update - can’t get to safe mode

Windows not booting after latest update - can’t get to safe mode: Hi. After latest windows update i get this error message then windows tries to undo changes. nno combinations of F keys or commands makes any difference and sustem just loops round and round. does anyone know how to help?...
  7. Script to find latest cumulative updates

Script to find latest cumulative updates: Do you know of any script around which can find the latest cumulative update for a given Windows build, say 1809, parhaps parsing catalog.update.microsoft.com? The idea is to slipstream the update in a cusom Windows install ISO. 174581
  8. Can’t use WiFi since latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t use WiFi since latest Windows update: I’m unable to use wifi on my Toshiba laptop since I ran the latest Windows update. I’ve been through all the troubleshooting steps (twice!) with no luck. Wifi is good on all other devices and internet works fine when I connect with a cable. I’ve no idea what to do next -...
  9. Latest windows 10 update and now can’t log in

Latest windows 10 update and now can’t log in: ok so the desktop did the latest windows update last night. Turned the desktop on tonight and it finished doing the install. go to log in and get the can’t log you into your account. Tried to reset the password (and multiple times too) and that has not worked either. Any...
  10. Can’t log In after latest Microsoft update

Can’t log In after latest Microsoft update: Hi. I hope you can help me My Gemini laptop runs on Windows 10 ,after installing another update i am unable to log in now . Aldo When I power up my pc it is taking 5 minutes or more to start up , when I try to enter my password it doesn’t recognise it . Unfortunately I...