Windows 10: Can't find loudness equalization

Discus and support Can't find loudness equalization in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new XPS 13 (9380) with RealTek Audio. I can't find loudness equalization and I get widely fluctuating volumes even with the same video. In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by igillespie, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Can't find loudness equalization

I have a new XPS 13 (9380) with RealTek Audio. I can't find loudness equalization and I get widely fluctuating volumes even with the same video. In the mixer, output levels never approach the max on certain videos.

Can't find loudness equalization 4df5040d-c618-48a3-8eaa-ae449db7a679?upload=true.png

:)

igillespie, Nov 20, 2019

2. After KB4497934 Update, No Loudness Equalization

I installed the KB4497934 update today. Now, I can't find how to get into the Loudness Equalization as described at https://www.howtogeek.com/115656/3-ways-to-normalize-sound-volume-on-your-pc/
    When I right click the speaker icon in the system tray, "Playback devices" has disappeared from the menu. I want to equalize the sound at the same level when I'm streaming radio stations instead of constantly having to turn the volume up and down. Is the
    Loudness Equalization feature gone?

M22_Tanker, Nov 20, 2019
  3. loudness equalization keeps being turned off

This last week, my computer keeps turning the Loudness Equalization setting off. Is there any way to stop this?

JMFJMFJMFJMF, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Can't find loudness equalization

Remove Loudness Equalization windows 10

Well then enable some of them

Loudness equalization

sound equalizer

speaker fill

bass management

Play around with them and see if you fix your issue

seahawks65, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't find loudness equalization

1. Can't find loudness equalization - Similar Threads - Can't find loudness

2. Loudness equalizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loudness equalizer: After I installed the HyperX NGenuity App all the enhanced Audio settings like Loudness equalisation, bass boost, virtual suround, room correction were gone. The weird thing is I can still see the enhancements tab, but its empty. Can someone pls help me?...
  3. Loudness equalizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loudness equalizer: After I installed the HyperX NGenuity App all the enhanced Audio settings like Loudness equalisation, bass boost, virtual suround, room correction were gone. The weird thing is I can still see the enhancements tab, but its empty. Can someone pls help me?...
  4. Can't turn on "Loudness Equalization" for my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on "Loudness Equalization" for my headset: I've had Loudness Equalization enabled in Sound>Properties>Enhancements for my old headphones on my desktop and I've done this with my the newest headset as well on my laptop Which runs windows 11, which in both cases the Enhancement tab showed in order to enable Loudness...
  5. Can't find Loudness Equalisation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find Loudness Equalisation: I'm using Synaptics SmartAudio HD and also 7.1 Surround Sound by Razor and I can't find the loudness equalisation setting, it's annoying that my audio will sometimes be loud and sometimes be quiet! I know it used to be in the Synaptics but somehow it disappeared after an...
  6. Can't find Loudness Equalisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Loudness Equalisation: I'm using Synaptics SmartAudio HD and also 7.1 Surround Sound by Razor and I can't find the loudness equalisation setting, it's annoying that my audio will sometimes be loud and sometimes be quiet! I know it used to be in the Synaptics but somehow it disappeared after an...
  7. Can't find Loudness Equalisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. cannot find loudness equalization

cannot find loudness equalization: [ATTACH]I was having problems when talking to my friends because the volume would get extremely loud, I know what I need yo change, but I'm having trouble finding it....
  9. Loudness Equalization issue

Loudness Equalization issue: Hi all, I recently ordered my new Dell Inspiron 15 5501, and ever since I've been browsing this and many other forums to fix a very annoying audio issue, unfortunately to no avail. I'm going to try my best to explain the issue but please bear with me. I've been able to...
  10. Loudness Equalization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Loudness Equalization: Hi, Should I use loudness Equalization for my external 5.1 speakers? Is loudness Equalization only for night or it can be used for any time of the day and or any type of media? submitted by /u/xJayce98x [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loudness equalization windows 10

2. cant find loudness equalization

3. cant find realtek loudness equalization

4. loudness equalizer windows 10 pro,
  5. loudness equalization missing,
  6. enable loudness equalization windows 10,
  7. loudness equalization windows 10 missing,
  8. sound equalization windows 10 disabled,
  9. loudness equalizer windows 10