Windows 10: can't find media card pictures in windows10

Discus and support can't find media card pictures in windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I didn't like the Faststone program that my PC guy installed for me so I uninstalled it. Now I don't know where my pictures are going, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brookdg, Nov 8, 2018.

1. brookdg Win User

can't find media card pictures in windows10

Hi All, I didn't like the Faststone program that my PC guy installed for me so I uninstalled it. Now I don't know where my pictures are going, there is a file that says "exported items" where my other pictures folders are, and I can see the edge of a picture that I downloaded after I uninstalled faststone. But when I open the file it's empty and I can't see anything at all. The pics are being "exported" but I don't know where or how to access them. Can someone tell me if I'm lacking a program or if it's just in a setting. How do I fix this?

:)

brookdg, Nov 8, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2018
  4. numbed79 Win User

Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. can't find media card pictures in windows10 - Similar Threads - can't find media

2. Cannot find install media for windows10 home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot find install media for windows10 home edition: I re-installed my laptop from scratch, but my license is for window10 home, and what got installed was windows 10 Pro. I've read various articles that did not work, one suggested downloading the USB tool and un-selecting "recommended for this pc", but that did not give me a...
  3. Cannot find install media for windows10 home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find install media for windows10 home edition: I re-installed my laptop from scratch, but my license is for window10 home, and what got installed was windows 10 Pro. I've read various articles that did not work, one suggested downloading the USB tool and un-selecting "recommended for this pc", but that did not give me a...
  4. Cannot find install media for windows10 home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows10 pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 pictures: I have more than 90 Gb pictures saved on my hard disk. Many of these are duplicates and individullay finding them is a daunting task. Is there an easier wayor tool on Winodws 10 to identify duplicates? Much thanks for your help..........Vish...
  6. Can't find/recover pictures.

Can't find/recover pictures.: I had a folder with everything from my old laptop on it, but had to delete it to free up disk space. Before I did that I made sure the pictures from my old laptop wouldn't be deleted, just everything else. I can't find that folder anymore even though I'm sure it wasn't...
  7. Can't find my pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find my pictures and videos: Couple months ago it might be a year now I don't remember exactly windows wanted me to update but I delayed it for some time but it started harrasing my game etc so I updated it and after that when I opened my folder I found out almost every file of my pictures went missing...
  8. Can't find pictures on OneDrive.

Can't find pictures on OneDrive.: I took a ton of pictures with my phone. Supposedly, an album was created on the OneDrive. On my laptop looking in OneDrive, I can't find the pics? How do I find them?...
  9. can't find imported pictures

can't find imported pictures: I need your help. I imported pictures last night from D_80 Nikon. They appeared in computer as recently imported but could not refind them. Not in documents and the were out of sequence when I did view them....
  10. Can't Find Picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Find Picture: I am trying very hard to learn '10'. So far, I really miss windows 7, but I will keep trying.. for awhile. Ok, so I loaded just one picture from my camera this morning, but when I go to my pictures folder it's not there.. Could someone tell me where it is, and how to get to...