Windows 10: can't find microsoft store! help me

Discus and support can't find microsoft store! help me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find microsoft store, i tried everything, such as reboot, troubleshoot, wsreset, powershell commands, but nothing changed, and microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gekj, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Gekj Win User

can't find microsoft store! help me

I can't find microsoft store, i tried everything, such as reboot, troubleshoot, wsreset, powershell commands, but nothing changed, and microsoft store's downloaded apps closes after a sec (such as Asphalt 8 or others), some Micorsoft apps works, but other are like these (screenshots)

can't find microsoft store! help me 6df28b17-8a03-48dd-bde3-21961389e1f9?upload=true.png

i'm using windows 10 pro 1803 build 17134.320

EDIT: the audio stopped working too

:)

2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't find microsoft store! help me :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 30, 2018
  4. can't find microsoft store! help me

My Microsoft store is giving me an error 0x80072F7D

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run App troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooter in the search bar and click on it.

• Expand view all in the left corner of Windows.

• From the list below, select Windows app and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it resolves the issue.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

can't find microsoft store! help me

1. can't find microsoft store! help me - Similar Threads - can't find microsoft

2. help me microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me microsoft store.: its not update n app install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-microsoft-store/c901855b-5cd8-4959-a0bf-cf1ceb6a2794
  3. help me microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me microsoft store.: its not update n app install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-microsoft-store/c901855b-5cd8-4959-a0bf-cf1ceb6a2794
  4. Help me with store Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help me with store Microsoft: I cant seems to open this MS Store. When I click on the icon it will not pop up. There is no error or anything, I tried to right click and run it as administrator but same issue. I shutdown the computer and check it again but still the same. Please help me with this scenario...
  5. Help me with store Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with store Microsoft: I cant seems to open this MS Store. When I click on the icon it will not pop up. There is no error or anything, I tried to right click and run it as administrator but same issue. I shutdown the computer and check it again but still the same. Please help me with this scenario...
  6. Help me with store Microsoft

7. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...
  8. i can't open microsoft app store help me..

i can't open microsoft app store help me..: I can't open my Microsoft app store, because recently I am update my system from windows 7 to windows 10, after that it will show like this " The server stumbled We all have bad days Refresh the page" So please I need install some apps now I am trubled. So please help me to...
  9. Can't find my Microsoft store.

Can't find my Microsoft store.: I'm using windows 10 version 1909. after I updated my windows 10 version 1909 from version 1703, i cant find my Microsoft store I also used the command like appx apppakage something like that but it didn't work. it shows that the path [C:\AppxManiFest.xml] isn't found...
  10. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

Can't Find App on Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please! Kat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find microsoft store on a particular user

2. cant find microsoft store on pc

3. cant find terraria in microsoft store

4. cant fin microsoft store