Windows 10: Cant find minecraft for win10 after purchasing

Discus and support Cant find minecraft for win10 after purchasing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey, I purchsed minecraft for win10, however I cant find it on my Library at the MS store. any ideas?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nadav gordo, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Cant find minecraft for win10 after purchasing

Hey,

I purchsed minecraft for win10, however I cant find it on my Library at the MS store. any ideas?

:)

nadav gordo, Aug 7, 2020

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 7, 2020
  3. My purchased Windows 10 minecraft and its in my purchased list on my microsoft account. But i cant get it to download or i dont know how to download it

My purchased Windows 10 minecraft and its in my purchased list on my microsoft account. But i cant get it to download or i dont know how to download it

RajanDhaliwal, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Cant find minecraft for win10 after purchasing

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Cant find minecraft for win10 after purchasing

1. Cant find minecraft for win10 after purchasing - Similar Threads - Cant find minecraft

2. Cant find minecraft file on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find minecraft file on pc: I tried to get minecraft files as I download it from microsoft store for windows 10, and I opened user file to look for it but I didnt even found a file call APPDATA or even microsoft minecraft. it just like nothing here at all like minecraft not even existing on my pc...I...
  3. Cant find minecraft file on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find minecraft file on pc: I tried to get minecraft files as I download it from microsoft store for windows 10, and I opened user file to look for it but I didnt even found a file call APPDATA or even microsoft minecraft. it just like nothing here at all like minecraft not even existing on my pc...I...
  4. Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC: I recently purchased Minecraft for my doughter, i cant find it on her PC, on her Store Page it says she allready owns it, but there is no download button, no run buton nothing. Tried the same with my Laptop on my account and for me it worked with no problem....
  5. Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC

Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC: I recently purchased Minecraft for my doughter, i cant find it on her PC, on her Store Page it says she allready owns it, but there is no download button, no run buton nothing. Tried the same with my Laptop on my account and for me it worked with no problem....
  6. Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates: All of a sudden, started getting the following error message when trying to log into my Minecraft worlds in Win 10:“this world was created using a template that you have not unlocked"I am logged into the correct account. I purchased these worlds. I can even see my charges...
  7. Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates

Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates: All of a sudden, started getting the following error message when trying to log into my Minecraft worlds in Win 10:“this world was created using a template that you have not unlocked"I am logged into the correct account. I purchased these worlds. I can even see my charges...
  8. Minecraft Purchased But i cant download it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Purchased But i cant download it: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter edition got charged for it, but i cant download it or see it my order history or library. What should i do?...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Purchased but cant install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons Purchased but cant install: I purchased minecraft dungeons hero edition and when I went to install the button was blocked and said it looks like I have no applicable devices to install on. Even though the P.C. I'm using has windows 10. How do I fix this issue and install it?[ATTACH]...
  10. Cant find any drivers after clean win10 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find any drivers after clean win10 installation: Hi Iv got a new laptop (asus vivobook 15 x512f) and i installed a clean win 10 from microsoft. (10.0.18363.592) but when it comes to searching for wifi there in nothing (pic below) and even after the installation there in no wifi icon to turn it on and the mouse pad isnt...