Windows 10: Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

Discus and support Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I can't found the version for window 10 on my mojang acount do you know why is this hapening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vincentdorion, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

Split from this thread.​

I can't found the version for window 10 on my mojang acount do you know why is this hapening

:)

vincentdorion, Apr 22, 2020
  2. sassus Win User

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

sassus, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

1. Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account. - Similar Threads - Can't find Minecraft

2. Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, installed on a new PC, but, the launcher doesn't show that I own it. I had it on a previous computer that was destroyed. The Minecraft launcher shows that I own Minecraft for Windows. But not Minecraft Java Edition. I actually have...
  3. Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing my purchase from Mojang: I'm trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, installed on a new PC, but, the launcher doesn't show that I own it. I had it on a previous computer that was destroyed. The Minecraft launcher shows that I own Minecraft for Windows. But not Minecraft Java Edition. I actually have...
  4. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  5. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  6. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  7. Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.

Can't migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft.: I cannot complete the first step to migrate my Mojang account, which is to verify the email. It fails to send the code every time, and changing the email isn't possible because Mojang Studious will not properly send the verification email to verify the account. It claims to...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition magically deleted itself from my mojang account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition magically deleted itself from my mojang account: So earlier i wanted to get on Minecraft windows 10 edition, to play with some friends on console. I forgot which Microsoft account I redeemed it to I got it for free because I own java edition, and I got it the first time it came out for free but I remembered it would show up...
  9. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  10. Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used: So i just noticed that i had a code i could use for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to enter it into the windows store it says that the code has already been used. Im 100% sure that i didnt use it, and a few months ago my account was hacked so its very possible that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 code not visible in mojang