Windows 10: CAN'T FIND MY ANY INBUILT DICTIONARY IN MY COMPUTER

Discus and support CAN'T FIND MY ANY INBUILT DICTIONARY IN MY COMPUTER in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have upgraded to the latest version of windows 10 but I'm not able to find the in-built dictionary which should enable me click or highlight a word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RASTAMAN91, Oct 30, 2020.

1. CAN'T FIND MY ANY INBUILT DICTIONARY IN MY COMPUTER

I have upgraded to the latest version of windows 10 but I'm not able to find the in-built dictionary which should enable me click or highlight a word to get a quick meaning of a while reading a document either on PDF etc. in my system.

so please how do i find and get functioning ?

:)

RASTAMAN91, Oct 30, 2020

2. Nokia 5233 Inbuilt dictionary problem.

In my Nokia 5233, i have downloaded Hindi language for my inbuilt dictionary but when i am going to install that, it says ' certificate expired'. Whats the problem guys ??????

Kuldeep_Jalap, Oct 30, 2020
  3. oxford dictionary for nokia E 63

I am not satisfied with the inbuilt dictionary of E63. Tried some MSDict but they are not working properly with this phone..Can you suggest me with a good dictionary (free) for this phone...

Also provide me with the link of that

anuraagdaga, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Dinasis Win User

CAN'T FIND MY ANY INBUILT DICTIONARY IN MY COMPUTER

How to view or edit the custom dictionary?

If you go to Keyboard under Settings, you can hit "reset text suggestions" to return the dictionary/suggestions to what it came pre-loaded with. I don't know of a way to more finely tune it. I would like to see the ability to create and edit a custom word
    list, like the custom dictionary list as Office uses.

Dinasis, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

CAN'T FIND MY ANY INBUILT DICTIONARY IN MY COMPUTER

1. CAN'T FIND MY ANY INBUILT DICTIONARY IN MY COMPUTER - Similar Threads - CAN'T FIND INBUILT

2. Can't find realtek on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find realtek on my computer.: "System can't find the path specified Error 0x80070003" I just downgraded from win11 to win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-realtek-on-my-computer/be8394fc-91de-4d3e-bcab-1e82f0d59029
  3. Can't find realtek on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find realtek on my computer.: "System can't find the path specified Error 0x80070003" I just downgraded from win11 to win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-realtek-on-my-computer/be8394fc-91de-4d3e-bcab-1e82f0d59029
  4. Can't find realtek on my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer can't find my integrated webcam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't find my integrated webcam?: I have tried every possible suggestion and it still can not find it when I try to use camera or anything else. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-find-my-integrated-webcam/ac29220b-30b4-4370-8cd1-48ec949023a7
  6. Windows search can't find any programs or settings on my computer

in Cortana
    Windows search can't find any programs or settings on my computer: This is a fresh install of Windows as of maybe 2 weeks ago, on a brand new system. I've been getting pretty annoyed because searching from the start menu just won't give me the results I'm looking for. All installed programs refuse to appear, and most settings i.e. searching...
  7. My network can't find my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network can't find my computer: I spent the better part of a day "cleaning up" my computer, reduced the size of my Windows folder in half, to free up space on my C: drive. Today I went to my workshop where I have another computer and needed to check a dimension on a drawing on my office computer which I...
  8. My Computer can't find my printer anymore

My Computer can't find my printer anymore: PLEASE HELP!!! My computer HP Pavilion running with windows 10 is no longer finding/detecting/connecting with my printer Canon imageCLASS MF247dw. We have another computer a Mac that does not have any issues detecting the printer. In the past few days, I've tried...
  9. Can't Find My Inbuilt Camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Find My Inbuilt Camera: Hey! So I've got an MSI GF63 and I'm unable to access my inbuilt webcam. I can't find it in device manager I don't have an other devices section and everything is fine in settings. I'm getting the error code 0xA00F244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. It's not blocked by an anti-virus...
  10. Can't find Bluetooth on my computer

Can't find Bluetooth on my computer: Can't find Bluetooth on my computer to connect my wireless keyboard and mouse. I have a AMD Ryzen Midi Tower Gaming PC. My wifi works perfectly it's just the issue with Bluetooth....