Windows 10: Can't find my driver

Discus and support Can't find my driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matthew L1, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Can't find my driver

I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows Specifications:Edition Windows 10Version 21H2Os Build 19044.2251

:)

Matthew L1, Nov 17, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find my driver :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 17, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 17, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't find my driver

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

Can't find my driver

1. Can't find my driver - Similar Threads - Can't find driver

2. Windows 11 installer can't find my drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installer can't find my drivers.: I had written the image to the usb via the writer that came with linux mint, which I know worked before, at least when I tried to install onto an MBR filesystem, as I used to install mint with MBR. but it seems like after writing a linux distro to my boot drive with the gpt...
  3. Windows 11 installer can't find my drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 installer can't find my drivers.: I had written the image to the usb via the writer that came with linux mint, which I know worked before, at least when I tried to install onto an MBR filesystem, as I used to install mint with MBR. but it seems like after writing a linux distro to my boot drive with the gpt...
  4. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my driver: I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows...
  5. Can't find my driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find my driver: I can't find any drivers on my computer.Things I've done:cmd, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."cmd with admin, diskquery "INFO: No driver information found."Device Manager, view Devices by Driver no devices by driver button in view menuWindows...
  6. I can't find my webcam's driver

I can't find my webcam's driver: I'm not sure if my laptop's built in webcam is fixable or if I'm better off buying a new one. My laptop's webcam is not showing up in the Device Manager. The webcam is a CyberLink Webcam Splitter 6.0. I've looked on HP's website for this driver and I can 't find it....
  7. Can't find drivers for this laptop

Can't find drivers for this laptop: A family off mine came and asked me to wipe the whole laptop so i did but the WIFI or sound does not work at all Refurbished THOMSON UK-NEO10A-2WH32 INTEL ATOM X5 2GB 32GB 10.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop - Laptops Direct I can not find any WIFI or sound drivers for this laptop,...
  8. Can't find drivers for this laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find drivers for this laptop: A family off mine came and asked me to wipe the whole laptop so i did but the WIFI or sound does not work at all Refurbished THOMSON UK-NEO10A-2WH32 INTEL ATOM X5 2GB 32GB 10.1 Inch Windows 10 Laptop - Laptops Direct I can not find any WIFI or sound drivers for this laptop,...
  9. Can't find the audio driver file

Can't find the audio driver file: My audio stopped working from my computer. Was working one minute, then stopped the next. Went to device manager, sound, and the only things listed are my bluetooth headphones. so i can't uninstall the driver. i have restarted many times Done a recovery from a past...
  10. Can't connect wheel or find drivers...

Can't connect wheel or find drivers...: [ATTACH] Hey, as shown in the picture above, I have a primate piece of crap I'm trying to connect. The wireless receiver that usually works with my controller cant seem to pick up my wheel (light still flashing). I also cannot find any drivers for the wheel or any windows...