Windows 10: cant find my files on my computer once it is synched

Discus and support cant find my files on my computer once it is synched in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find my files on my computer once it is synched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seraj ali, May 23, 2024.

1. seraj ali Win User

cant find my files on my computer once it is synched

I can't find my files on my computer once it is synched

:)

seraj ali, May 23, 2024

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 23, 2024
  3. RaydenW Win User
    OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.

Thank you for your reply. However, I do want these files to be synched to the cloud with OneDrive. The problem that I am having is that they synch over and over again.

I did try Pedro's usggestion, which seemed to work, but the problem still persists.

For example, I have synched 5 video files overnight. This worked, in that I can open and run the files from another user, who shares my OneDrive folder.

However, the notification panel that I see bottom picture below ("Synching 6 files" - I can't get the pictures in the correct order for some reason). So OneDrive has synched the files and then stopped without actually completing in someway.

If I then stop OneDrive and restart it, or restart the computer, OneDrive starts synching those files again. This can then repeat itself when they complete synching.

I tried Pedro's suggestion, but the files he suggested I delete were not there.

When I restart, synch starts again ans show in the top pictire (Synching 7 files)

cant find my files on my computer once it is synched [​IMG]

cant find my files on my computer once it is synched [​IMG]

RaydenW, May 23, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

OneDrive Get back Files onto Computer

I previously answered your question on that citing the illustrated tutorials. OOPS Clicked OneDrive Backup and Don't Want it. I am very sorry those are unsuitable for you. As Idgat says you need to tread carefully. Remember that even when you have finally uninstalled Onedrive- that's the last step of several- you will still have access to files in your online Onedrive account (access via your browser). I suggest the following: a. disable synching. Check data b. disable Onedrive integration. Check data c. When sure, completely uninstall Onedrive Check data There are, as you know, tutorials for each of those. You don't want to read those. I will assume either that you know how to do each of those steps, or that you can find out in a manner that suits you. Could I suggest you ask a friend who is more familiar with technical matters to help you?
    cant find my files on my computer once it is synched 400236d1699514307t-onedrive-get-back-files-onto-computer-1.jpg
    I suggest you shouldn't expect people to repeat the instructions in the tutorials for you in detail. They are there so they are accurate and people don't have to spend time doing that. Good luck!

dalchina, May 23, 2024
Thema:

1. cant find my files on my computer once it is synched - Similar Threads - cant find files

2. cant find my files on my computer once it is synched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find my files on my computer once it is synched: I can't find my files on my computer once it is synched https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-files-on-my-computer-once-it-is/a8a0208b-4a09-411f-88ed-4638c046cf4d
  3. My computer cant find an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer cant find an update: I was about to go to sleep and so I turned off my computer to update. However, my wifi had dissconected right before the update. Its been 8 hours and says its searching for an update. Is there anyway to fix this? My internet is still out at the moment....
  4. My computer cant find an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer cant find an update: I was about to go to sleep and so I turned off my computer to update. However, my wifi had dissconected right before the update. Its been 8 hours and says its searching for an update. Is there anyway to fix this? My internet is still out at the moment....
  5. I cant find the drivers for my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the drivers for my computer: Hi, I downloaded windows 10 fresh on my computer and i cannot find the graphics drivers. I went to the manufacturers website but all i found were 64 bit drivers and i need a 32 bit graphics driver. i will put my pc specs down bellow.IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30...
  6. I cant find the drivers for my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find the drivers for my computer: Hi, I downloaded windows 10 fresh on my computer and i cannot find the graphics drivers. I went to the manufacturers website but all i found were 64 bit drivers and i need a 32 bit graphics driver. i will put my pc specs down bellow.IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30...
  7. I cant find the drivers for my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My computer cant find my internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer cant find my internet: After a power outage lasting about 2 hours my computer turned on and could not find MY internet, however it could find all the neighbours connections. I have looked it up and tried all those solutions and it seems to not work. My wireless adapter is TP-Link Wireless N PCI...
  9. Synch music file to my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synch music file to my phone: I keep getting this error massage when I try to sync music files from my laptop windows 10 to my Samsung A5 2017 "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while synchronising the file to the device." any help would be helpful. Thanks John H...
  10. My search cant find files

in Cortana
    My search cant find files: i have done everything possible to do. been on so many sites trying to fix it. for some reason when i search i cannot find any files or apps using the start search or in documents search. i have checked my service is running. i have i did few cmd commands. i have tried...