Windows 10: Can't find my files

Discus and support Can't find my files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I removed my ssd and gave it to someone so that they put files in my drive. So he used it as an external drive and sent files to the ssd. Now my C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vumzy, Oct 1, 2020.

1. /u/vumzy Win User

Can't find my files

I removed my ssd and gave it to someone so that they put files in my drive. So he used it as an external drive and sent files to the ssd. Now my C drive looks full but I can't find the files. I have searched on "This PC" I mean everywhere I even checked the hidden items box it didn't help.

please help

submitted by /u/vumzy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vumzy, Oct 1, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find my files :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 1, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Can't find my files

Jsssssssss, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Can't find my files

1. Can't find my files - Similar Threads - Can't find files

2. i can't find my files anywhere

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find my files anywhere: help needed please, I've recently upgraded to windows 10 and now I can't find my files anywhere, all photos - videos-documents, everything just gone, does anyone have any advice on this? also when i write something in word,then save in documents, i switch on my computer the...
  3. Can't find my camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find my camera.: I am getting the error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I am using Asus VivoBook S14. I tried resetting my system, the camera worked for some time then went back to this again. I am not able to find the Imaging Driver or Camera Driver in my Laptop's Device Manager also....
  4. Windows can't find my files

Windows can't find my files: All of a sudden, Windows can't find many maybe even most, but not all of my files and apps. When I try to open a Word doc, or my Brother printer/scanner app, or Everything to search for files, I get an error saying "Windows cannot find [xxx.doc or xxx.exe]. Make sure you...
  5. Can't find Jar files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find Jar files: Sorry if what I say doesn't make much sense, I'm not that great with software. I'm trying to let a jar file through my firewall. I go to windows security, firewall and network protection, then Allow an app through firewall, finally allow another app. When I do this I choose...
  6. Can't find my wifi?

Can't find my wifi?: I have 2 wifi : FIOS-LIPT8 & FIOS-LIPT8-5G. I have connected to both of them, but recently I can only connect to FIOS-LIPT8. The other wifi does not show up on the available list of networks. I was wondering how I can access FIOS-LIPT8-5G....
  7. chkdsk can't find path or file

in Windows 10 Support
    chkdsk can't find path or file: when I run chkdsk or chkdsk /f, it will run on the partition/drive I have on my command prompt. IE PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk runs on C: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk runs on D: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk /f runs on D: if I enter chkdsk c:\ or chkdsk d:\ with or...
  8. Can't find my resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't find my resolution: Hi My screen resolution is 1600x900 but Windows 10 can't find it It finds 1600x1200 but not 1600x900 If there's solved topic, please add link, so you don't waste your time here. Thanks 47956
  9. Can't find my MP3 files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find my MP3 files: Probably asked by others but I haven't found exactly this issue: I installed Win 10. I have several hundred MP3's in my Win 7 "Music" folder, but in Win 10 I now see only a dozen or so. I rolled back 10 to 7; presto! there they are. Re-installed 10 and have the same issue: I...
  10. Can't Find My Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Find My Music: I am using Media Monkey on my PC. I am able to see the location of some of my music however when I navigate to the folder C:\Users\Stu\Music there is nothing there. Anyone know what in sam hell is going on? I am really beginning to hate Windows 10. HELP 11583