Windows 10: Cant find my Gaming Mouses Wireless Receiver in the USB Port

Discus and support Cant find my Gaming Mouses Wireless Receiver in the USB Port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Iv'e tried many times with my new Zerodate X70 to connect to the wireless receiver which is plugged in to my USB Port, but my computer connects it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FlipTester23337, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Cant find my Gaming Mouses Wireless Receiver in the USB Port

Iv'e tried many times with my new Zerodate X70 to connect to the wireless receiver which is plugged in to my USB Port, but my computer connects it for like a second, then disconnects it almost instantly, giving my the repeated sounds of connecting a device and it disconnecting. I have tried it on my brothers computer and it did the same thing. Is it a driver problem or the Wireless Receivers fault?

:)

FlipTester23337, Feb 14, 2019

2. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

I did all the steps, except the wired keyboard and mouse step, since I am using a laptop. After all the steps it still doesn't work. Also I can't see my cursor and can't move it.

Non PC Expert, Feb 14, 2019
  3. wireless receiver mouse keeps freezing.

Hi, I own a Windows X550IU laptop (not the gaming kind). With that computer I use a wireless receiver mouse from Mossy Oak. My computer has 3 USB ports, and when I started using my mouse through the first two ports, after a while it would always start to
    freeze for milliseconds at a time, kind of like lagging. I started using the mouse through the third port, and it went well for a few months, until now. It started to freeze for small split-seconds over and over again, making it impossible to use. I cant give
    anyone any specs because I threw out the box for both my laptop and my mouse. If anyone could help me that would be great! Thanks!

P.S. I'm using the included wireless usb receiver that came with the mouse because it either won't show up on the bluetooth listing screen, or it IS, but it says "unknown device" and still won't connect. Thanks for reading this long P.S.

squaresquaresqu, Feb 14, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Cant find my Gaming Mouses Wireless Receiver in the USB Port

How many USB ports do you use ? ( 7 years later )

Oh boy, ok.
    Uhm on the desktop:

• CMStorm Trigger Keyboard w/onboard USB hub
      • Sharkoon FireGlider Optical mouse
    • Generic USB3->eSATA adapter (for eSATA RAID encosure that the Intel eSATA port repeatedly drops the connection to *Roll Eyes Cant find my Gaming Mouses Wireless Receiver in the USB Port :rolleyes:)
    • External USB Hub with individually switched ports populated by:
      • Xbox 360 Wireless receiver
      • Transciever for wireless corsair headset I never use
      • TM Warthog stick
      • TM Warthog throttle
      • CH Products rudder pedals
      • Sometimes a USB flash drive for booting to whatever
    • Aune T1
    • Oculus Rift DK2
    • DK2 Tracker
    • Cyberpower UPS
    • USB A > USB mini B cable
    • USB A > USB micro B cable
    On the laptop
    • Fiio E17
    • X360 Wireless receiver (sometimes)
    So I guess I'm using 18 USB devices, with the game controllers and universal cables only connected (by toggling the switched USB hub ports) to pc (and device, respectively) when needed. 9 USB ports on the desktop populated, one or two on the laptop as required; sometimes a third for USB drive for whatever. I do all my file transfers and ROM flashing over wifi and charge my phone from the wall so it doesn't count. I use a pair of modded ATH-m50 with V-Moda boompro mic connected to the onboard frontpanel audio for gaming instead of the shit-tier corsair wireless usb headset, yet still always have it plugged in but switched off for some reason. Normally I'd have my audio routed over HDMI but renovations and no room for my AVR & speakers.

m4gicfour, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Cant find my Gaming Mouses Wireless Receiver in the USB Port

1. Cant find my Gaming Mouses Wireless Receiver in the USB Port - Similar Threads - Cant find Gaming

2. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  3. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?: My USB receive was damaged, can I buy a replacement USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-replace-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless/5a25cff1-cf2a-4051-a2f3-0278797aa444
  4. Can I replace USB receiver for my wireless Microsoft mouse and keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wired USB mouse and wireless keyboard not working in a specific USB port

Wired USB mouse and wireless keyboard not working in a specific USB port: I've been having this problem now where a USB port doesn't work with my wireless keyboard and wired mouse, I can't do anything with computer hardware, so don't tell me to replace it or something, this USB port is on the right of the laptop, and the 'alternative' one I'm using...
  6. USB Wireless Mouse - not recognized on one port or gets disconnected

USB Wireless Mouse - not recognized on one port or gets disconnected: Hi all, I have since some time my new Notebook (Thinkpad T14). Windows 10 Pro x64 20H2 - performed System Update. I have a Logitech Wireless M705 Mouse as input device with an UBS-receiver dongle. The issue is that I have the problem that on one USB port, when I plug in the...
  7. PC wireless gaming receiver

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC wireless gaming receiver: Hello, I have an issue since last Wondows update: The XBOX wireless controller stopped working. I've tried to update the drivers again, but I cannot find the controller in the devices anymore. I wanted to ask what issue could it be and how I can solve it. Many thanks...
  8. Wireless keyboard and mouse stopped working on certain USB ports.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless keyboard and mouse stopped working on certain USB ports.: submitted by /u/Darth_Adas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqi8l8/wireless_keyboard_and_mouse_stopped_working_on/
  9. New receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse.

New receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse.: I need a new receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse as I lost the one that came with the mouse. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-receiver-for-my-microsoft-wireless-mouse/a205f1c9-2cc6-4c85-935f-28612d01eaa0
  10. LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

LOST USB receiver got my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi, I Lost my USB receiver for my Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How Can I get a new one ? If I take it to Microsoft It at Redmond campus will they sell me a new receiver for the same model ? Thanks, Naveen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my dual mouse cant find receiver

2. cant find usb receiver