Windows 10: Can't find my microsoft jigsaw collections anywhere?

Discus and support Can't find my microsoft jigsaw collections anywhere? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I just opened up my Microsoft Jigsaw app on my pc for the first time in a while, and quite a few of my collections seem to be missing. In my recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shireling96, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Can't find my microsoft jigsaw collections anywhere?

So I just opened up my Microsoft Jigsaw app on my pc for the first time in a while, and quite a few of my collections seem to be missing. In my recent puzzles it shows the last one I was working on in the animal closeups collection, but if I go to my collections that one and a whole bunch of others are no longer there. Did Microsoft remove them? Is there a way I can get them back? I'd hate to see all my progress on 100% the collections go to waste. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Shireling96, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Oct 27, 2020
  3. RKSapp Win User
    Problem with Microsoft Jigsaw

I am unable to access downloaded puzzle collections in Microsoft Classic Jigsaw for PC. The collections are not included in the "My Collections" list once I choose Classic Jigsaw.

RKSapp, Oct 27, 2020
  4. ajperumal Win User

Can't find my microsoft jigsaw collections anywhere?

Microsoft Jigsaw collections

how do I delete microsoft jigsaw collections from my pc?

ajperumal, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't find my microsoft jigsaw collections anywhere?

1. Can't find my microsoft jigsaw collections anywhere? - Similar Threads - Can't find microsoft

2. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...
  3. No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No access to any downloadable collections - Microsoft Jigsaw: I've been using Microsoft jigsaw for years for for the last 6 months I only have access to two collections I have already completed. When I click on downloadable collections it just tells be that ' New collections will be coming soon'. I used to have around 66000 gold but...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear: So, I was doing the "dogs" pack, which took me forever to get gold to save up for, and I minimized the window, went back, then my collection was gone. I still had a puzzle on it to finish, but when i did, it was gone. Please help. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear

Microsoft Jigsaw Collection download packs disappear: So, I was doing the "dogs" pack, which took me forever to get gold to save up for, and I minimized the window, went back, then my collection was gone. I still had a puzzle on it to finish, but when i did, it was gone. Please help. And yes, I've tried restarting my computer...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Grouping Custom Puzzles into Collections?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Grouping Custom Puzzles into Collections?: I found an old post asking this question, but it was locked without an answer. I've created custom puzzles and have now collected quite a few. Is it possible for game users to group their puzzles into collections? I have upgraded to premium and still don't see an option. It...
  7. Disappearing jigsaws from my collection

Disappearing jigsaws from my collection: Yesterday had problems with logging in to XBox and couldn't use MS jigsaw. but everything on the 'net was playing up as well. Logged in okay today, only to discover that a large number of the jigsaw groups I had collected using the gold system had disappeared. I'm not very...
  8. Can't find my laptop anywhere on the web

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find my laptop anywhere on the web: I'm trying to look for upgrades for my laptop, but when I look for it on the internet, I can't find anything. I even tried to use crucial's scanner tool, but the scanner comes back with errors every time. Can anyone help me? I have an MSI GF63 Thin 9SCSR....
  9. i can't find my files anywhere

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find my files anywhere: help needed please, I've recently upgraded to windows 10 and now I can't find my files anywhere, all photos - videos-documents, everything just gone, does anyone have any advice on this? also when i write something in word,then save in documents, i switch on my computer the...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw collections: how do I delete microsoft jigsaw collections from my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-collections/9368a504-2f78-4b2f-93a4-de651dd90bf3