Windows 10: Can't find my Microsoft store.

Discus and support Can't find my Microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 version 1909. after I updated my windows 10 version 1909 from version 1703, i cant find my Microsoft store I also used the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mortuza, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Mortuza Win User

Can't find my Microsoft store.

I'm using windows 10 version 1909. after I updated my windows 10 version 1909 from version 1703, i cant find my Microsoft store

I also used the command like appx apppakage something like that but it didn't work. it shows that the path [C:\AppxManiFest.xml] isn't

found because it doesn't exist.

looking for some help

thanks for cooperation

:)

Mortuza, Apr 30, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 30, 2020
  4. malware Win User

AT&T First to Introduce Microsoft Surface in Retail Stores

AT&T and Microsoft Corp. today announced a collaborative alliance that will transform the way consumers shop for mobile devices. AT&T will become the first company in the world to bring Microsoft Surface to life in a retail environment, giving customers the ability to explore their mobile worlds using touch and device recognition technology. Microsoft Surface is the first commercially available surface computer from Microsoft. Beginning April 17, customers can experience Microsoft Surface in select AT&T retail locations, including stores in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and San Francisco. Based on the success and learning from these initial pilot deployments, plans for further expansion across AT&T’s 2,200 U.S. retail stores will be determined.

Can't find my Microsoft store. [​IMG]

Microsoft Surface is a 30-inch table-like display that gives individuals or multiple people the opportunity to interact with devices and content in a way that feels familiar — by using touch, gestures and placement of devices on the display. In essence, it’s a surface come to life for exploring, learning, sharing, creating, buying and much more.

AT&T plans to harness the power of Surface to provide its retail store visitors with unique opportunities to learn about the growing universe of mobile applications and devices. The interactive touch displays, which will work without a traditional mouse or keyboard, will allow customers to do the following:
    • Learn. Customers can review features of a particular mobile device by simply placing it on the display. Surface will recognize the device and provide a graphical overview of its capabilities. Customers will be able to place two devices side by side on the unit and easily compare their features.
    • Explore. Customers view interactive coverage maps at the national, state, local or street level, using simple touch and hand movement to scale and move the maps, determining their coverage area.
    • Customize. In the future, customers will be able to drag and drop ring tones, graphics, video and more by “grabbing” content with their hands from a menu on the display and “dropping” it into the phone.
    In addition to these exciting features, AT&T and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on new and innovative ways to expand Surface capabilities in AT&T stores.

“We are thrilled to bring this groundbreaking new technology to our stores so we can introduce customers to their mobile worlds in a very personal and easy way,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “We look forward to working with Microsoft to continue developing new ways for our customers to learn about the ever-growing lineup of mobile devices and applications.”

“Microsoft Surface transforms the retail environment from a transaction destination to a customer engagement destination,” said Robbie Bach, president, Entertainment & Devices Division, Microsoft. “With innovative and intuitive ways of accessing information and digital content on Microsoft Surface, consumers now have an entirely new, unique and personalized shopping experience. We’re excited to have AT&T bring this to life and be the first company showcasing Surface in its retail locations.”

AT&T plans to unveil the new displays in stores located in New York City, Atlanta, San Antonio and the San Francisco area on April 17, followed by additional stores in other markets based on the success of the first phase of deployments. Additional information on the launch is available online at AT&T Official Site - Unlimited Data Plans, Internet Service, & TV.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't find my Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Can't find Microsoft

2. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  3. i can't find an app on microsoft store

i can't find an app on microsoft store: I would want to install OP Auto Clicker, but for some reason I cant find it on microsoft store. When I press redirect button it just opens ms store on home page.https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/xpfm2k6gpv72cr?hl=pl-pl&gl=PL...
  4. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  5. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  6. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....
  7. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....
  8. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...
  9. i can't find my device on the microsoft store

i can't find my device on the microsoft store: so I bought the minecraft starter edition on my computer but the problem is I can't use it on my PC it keeps on saying install on my devices but why do I have to install on my devices?why can't i just install? because i am using a PC and I signed into my PC with the same...
  10. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

Can't Find App on Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please! Kat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find windows store