Windows 10: Can't find my screen recorder application

Discus and support Can't find my screen recorder application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed a new screen recorder FlashBack Express 5 and changed all the settings. But when I closed it I couldn't find it. Even if I search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Soundbelle., Feb 12, 2020.

1. Can't find my screen recorder application

I just installed a new screen recorder FlashBack Express 5 and changed all the settings. But when I closed it I couldn't find it. Even if I search for the app, I can't find it. P.S. I did enable"Shortcut on Desktop" and the shortcut wasn't there.

:)

Soundbelle., Feb 12, 2020

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Can't find my screen recorder application

Where to find Windows 10 Screen recorder

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

When you say Screen recorder are you referring to Problem Step recorder?

Steps Recorder is a feature which can automatically capture the steps you take on the computer. It also creates a text description of where you clicked and
    the screen shot during each click. To get more information about the Step recorder feature please check the steps below.

How to open and use Steps Recorder:

• In the search bar type Step recorder and click on it.
    • At the right side of steps recorder, click on the
      dropdown arrow.
    • Choose Settings to continue.
    • Under settings Name the file and specify
      saved location.
    • In the Steps Recorder Settings dialog box, click Browse button.
    • Name output file, choose file type (e.g
      ZIP Files
      or XML Files), specify saved location and click
      Save.
    • After making the above changes Enable Screen Capture option by selecting
      “YES”.
    • Set number of screen captures and click on OK. (By default the number of screen capture is set to 25.)
    • You can use the features of step recording like Start Record, Pause Record, Resume Record, Add Comment
      and Stop Record while using the step recorder.
    • Later you can check for the output of the file that you have worked on.

Note: You will not be able to create short videos of the screen recording using this application.

For reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/How-do-I-use-Problem-Steps-Recorder

Additional Information: The article below is for windows 7 but it also holds good for windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly contact us back if you need further assistance using your Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Can't find my screen recorder application

1. Can't find my screen recorder application - Similar Threads - Can't find screen

2. Screen-recorded some stuff on my pc, now can't find them in the captures folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen-recorded some stuff on my pc, now can't find them in the captures folder.: I screen recorded some stuff while my captures folder was accidentally hidden, now I cant find those captures, even when i unhide my captures folder. Can someone tell me where to find those captures??...
  3. Screen-recorded some stuff on my pc, now can't find them in the captures folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen-recorded some stuff on my pc, now can't find them in the captures folder.: I screen recorded some stuff while my captures folder was accidentally hidden, now I cant find those captures, even when i unhide my captures folder. Can someone tell me where to find those captures??...
  4. Screen recorders stop after 60 seconds. Can't find the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen recorders stop after 60 seconds. Can't find the cause: Exactly what the title says. I've tried 3 different screen recorders;RecforthScreen recorder for Windows 11OBS studioAll of them stop after 60 seconds for no apparent reason. No errors show up whenever this happens, and it acts as if i've ended the video myself, and it...
  5. Screen recorders stop after 60 seconds. Can't find the cause

Screen recorders stop after 60 seconds. Can't find the cause: Exactly what the title says. I've tried 3 different screen recorders;RecforthScreen recorder for Windows 11OBS studioAll of them stop after 60 seconds for no apparent reason. No errors show up whenever this happens, and it acts as if i've ended the video myself, and it...
  6. Recording my screen

Recording my screen: I previously was having an issue with recording with Xbox game bar and receiving an error I could not fix as seen here...
  7. Can't Find a specific PID of an application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find a specific PID of an application: I know the PID of the application, but when I ran the prompt "netstat -aon" I can find the PID anywhere on the list. I know it is correct because it shows me on task manager. I am trying to find the port number of the PID....
  8. Microsoft office can't find my license for this application

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office can't find my license for this application: Microsoft office can't find my license for this application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-cant-find-my-license-for-this/ba4828ab-8a8b-4084-b872-63a0a0e8e010
  9. Can't find installed application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find installed application: Hi, I had installed Alteryx on my system yesterday. After the installation process, the application opened up and I used it for some time. After shutting down the application, it seems to have disappeared from my system. I am not able to find it in the Start button option...
  10. Cortana search can't find my applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search can't find my applications: [img] [img] even after starting windows search from services.msc and restarting windows explorer it still won't work. 21544