Windows 10: CANT FIND MY WIFI . HOW TO RESOLVE?

Discus and support CANT FIND MY WIFI . HOW TO RESOLVE? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; CANT FIND MY WIFI . HOW TO RESOLVE?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ALONDRAANDUJAR, Jun 9, 2020.

1. CANT FIND MY WIFI . HOW TO RESOLVE?

CANT FIND MY WIFI . HOW TO RESOLVE?

:)

ALONDRAANDUJAR, Jun 9, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Pavilion x2 not connecting to wifi

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the error message you're encountering which says
    WiFi doesn't have valid IP configuration, we suggest for you to follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Hold down the Shift key.
    • Perform a shutdown from the Start menu.
    • Don't let go of the Shift key until your laptop is off.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 9, 2020
  4. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. CANT FIND MY WIFI . HOW TO RESOLVE? - Similar Threads - CANT FIND WIFI

2. Wifi Icon not showing, how to resolve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Icon not showing, how to resolve?: I had updated my PC to windows 11 couple of months ago. Around march 22nd, the internet icon upon pressing the task bar is just not present. poof, gone, the bluetooth icon has taken its place by shifting one place left and so on and so forth with every icon. Next I tried...
  3. Wifi Icon not showing, how to resolve?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Icon not showing, how to resolve?: I had updated my PC to windows 11 couple of months ago. Around march 22nd, the internet icon upon pressing the task bar is just not present. poof, gone, the bluetooth icon has taken its place by shifting one place left and so on and so forth with every icon. Next I tried...
  4. cant find the icon to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant find the icon to connect to wifi: cannot find the way to connect to wifi with this PC. Only working with LAN it is fine.The Icon on teh lower right side for WIFI is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-icon-to-connect-to-wifi/df6d1e1e-4ef4-4796-a776-1e15524d0068
  5. cant find the icon to connect to wifi

cant find the icon to connect to wifi: cannot find the way to connect to wifi with this PC. Only working with LAN it is fine.The Icon on teh lower right side for WIFI is not there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-icon-to-connect-to-wifi/df6d1e1e-4ef4-4796-a776-1e15524d0068
  6. cant find the icon to connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. HOW CAN I CONNECT INTERNET WHEN MY COMUTER CANT FIND MY WIFI

HOW CAN I CONNECT INTERNET WHEN MY COMUTER CANT FIND MY WIFI: HOW CAN I CONNECT TO INTERNET WHEN MY COMUTER CANT FIND MY WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-internet-when-my-comuter-cant/8a814f18-51d0-4689-b96e-78f970a3bb43
  8. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  9. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  10. How to find my WiFi Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find my WiFi Password: I followed the online instructions. But at "Connections", my blue field is Ethernet. I cannot open the additional windows per the instructions because they are not available from my Ethernet connection. Please help!...