Windows 10: Can't find my Windows version

Discus and support Can't find my Windows version in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have a legal version of Windows 10 and it doesn't show the version number in either "About your computer" or "winver", only "ver" command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FarYam7, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Can't find my Windows version

/u/FarYam7, Sep 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 29, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't find my Windows version

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't find my Windows version :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't find my Windows version

1. Can't find my Windows version - Similar Threads - Can't find version

2. Can't find my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find my files: I removed my ssd and gave it to someone so that they put files in my drive. So he used it as an external drive and sent files to the ssd. Now my C drive looks full but I can't find the files. I have searched on "This PC" I mean everywhere I even checked the hidden items box...
  3. WIndows Hello can't find my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WIndows Hello can't find my account: I am signed into my microsoft account on my desktop and I'm also signed in online. I am attempting to add a fingerprint scan but it is still making me enter my pin even after my finger is recognized. In my settings, it says I don't even have a pin created even though I use...
  4. Can't find my camera.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find my camera.: I am getting the error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I am using Asus VivoBook S14. I tried resetting my system, the camera worked for some time then went back to this again. I am not able to find the Imaging Driver or Camera Driver in my Laptop's Device Manager also....
  5. Windows can't find my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows can't find my files: All of a sudden, Windows can't find many maybe even most, but not all of my files and apps. When I try to open a Word doc, or my Brother printer/scanner app, or Everything to search for files, I get an error saying "Windows cannot find [xxx.doc or xxx.exe]. Make sure you...
  6. Can't find my windows camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my windows camera: hello I'm using windows 10 version 1909 before the update 1909, I had the windows camera but after the update, I justlost it I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for your cooperation sincerely, Mortuza...
  7. Windows Restore can't find my password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Restore can't find my password: I can log onto my msn account and find my PC listed but when I try to restore my PC my password will not work. What am I doing wrong or not doing to access my restore points?...
  8. Can't find my wifi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find my wifi?: I have 2 wifi : FIOS-LIPT8 & FIOS-LIPT8-5G. I have connected to both of them, but recently I can only connect to FIOS-LIPT8. The other wifi does not show up on the available list of networks. I was wondering how I can access FIOS-LIPT8-5G....
  9. Can't find my resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't find my resolution: Hi My screen resolution is 1600x900 but Windows 10 can't find it It finds 1600x1200 but not 1600x900 If there's solved topic, please add link, so you don't waste your time here. Thanks 47956
  10. Can't Find My Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Find My Music: I am using Media Monkey on my PC. I am able to see the location of some of my music however when I navigate to the folder C:\Users\Stu\Music there is nothing there. Anyone know what in sam hell is going on? I am really beginning to hate Windows 10. HELP 11583