Windows 10: Can't find networks in windows 1809

Discus and support Can't find networks in windows 1809 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/frinklyfrank [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm1k13/cant_find_networks_in_windows_1809/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/frinklyfrank, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Can't find networks in windows 1809

/u/frinklyfrank, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Frank C Win User

Find Printer network name

Hi,
    I am trying to find the network name of my printer to put in a Printer Queue shortcut
    I have tried these with no success.
    C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /o /n HP6CC21747B66E
    C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /o /n HP-Print-AF-Officejet Pro 251dw
    C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /o /n HP47B66E
    I can't find a good suggestion on how to find the printer network name for Windows 10.
    Suggestions?
    Thanks

Frank C, Jul 6, 2020
  3. finding the available wireless networks

Hi Kathleen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I would suggest you the below methods, check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Network adapter troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search tab and press Enter.
    • Click View all on left panel.
    • Click Network Adapter, new window will popup.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-network-adapter-problems#1TC=windows-8

Method 2:

Refer to the below articles and perform the mentioned troubleshooting steps:

Why can't I find a wireless network?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-find-wireless-network#1TC=windows-8

Manage wireless network profiles

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/manage-wireless-network-profiles

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Can't find networks in windows 1809

Can't connect to a network.

Hi Ayman,

As you've mentioned, all your other devices were able to connect to the network except your computer. This issue may occur if there are other components that need to be configured properly or there are drivers that were not updated. To help you on this,
    we recommend that you follow the steps listed on this link.
    The steps provided in the link includes updating the network adapters and the network troubleshooter that may help to diagnose the issue.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Can't find networks in windows 1809

1. Can't find networks in windows 1809 - Similar Threads - Can't find networks

2. Can't find computer on Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find computer on Network: I have 3 computers. On Network of computer 1, I found 2 others, On computer 2, I found 2 others. On computer 3, I found computer 1. I need to find computer 2 on computer 3. Tried everything: Turn on discovery on Network avanced sharing setting, Turn off Firewall and Windows...
  3. Can't find computer on Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find computer on Network: I have 3 computers. On Network of computer 1, I found 2 others, On computer 2, I found 2 others. On computer 3, I found computer 1. I need to find computer 2 on computer 3. Tried everything: Turn on discovery on Network avanced sharing setting, Turn off Firewall and Windows...
  4. Can't find network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find network printer: Hi,I'm trying to add a network printer, but i'm having problems finding it.I'm connected to a wifi network configured as public. I have network discovery for public networks activated on advanced sharing settings, ans it's also allowed on firewall settings, but i can't find...
  5. Can't find network printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find network printer: Hi,I'm trying to add a network printer, but i'm having problems finding it.I'm connected to a wifi network configured as public. I have network discovery for public networks activated on advanced sharing settings, ans it's also allowed on firewall settings, but i can't find...
  6. Can't find wifi network

Can't find wifi network: Hello. I'm experiencing a problem about the Wifi network. When I connect to a network, My wi-fi network doesn't show up on the list. And only other wi-fi network is detected. Then I restarted the wifi, it says "can't find wifi network" on the list. Only restarting the laptop...
  7. Can't find network adapter

Can't find network adapter: My network adapter is missing from taskbar and I am not able to connect with my network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-network-adapter/4f1b680b-0fcf-4663-948f-de32bac9724b
  8. Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build 1809 -- can't find anywhere: EDIT: Is there somewhere to dl the ISO or something of version 1809 to re-install it over the current version? I really need to roll back my windows 10 from version 1903 to 1809. However, despite looking for almost the entire day I've had no luck. submitted by...
  9. Can't find network adapter.

Can't find network adapter.: Getting angry. Got a brand new windows 10 2 in 1. Was 0laying a game, everything was fine, went to multiplayer and said no internet adapter. Did a soft reset, did a complete system wipe, can't connect to the net. Very angry. Please help me. Have a new pc and can't even...
  10. Can't find network adaptor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find network adaptor: Just upgraded to new windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-network-adaptor/4b99bca7-120b-4cce-b36d-61687c22936b