Windows 10: Can't find old emails to collate

Discus and support Can't find old emails to collate in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm really struggling with windows 10, I can't seem to find some really important emails, all from the same company but different individuals. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Patsy10#, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Patsy10# Win User

Can't find old emails to collate

I'm really struggling with windows 10, I can't seem to find some really important emails, all from the same company but different individuals.

Can anybody help with how to collate them so I can file in a folder all together? My email is not an outlook one.

Patsy

:)

Patsy10#, Jan 30, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jan 30, 2021
  3. AmazonMBA Win User
    Gmail email collation / threading?

Is there any way I can have my Gmail emails in the conversation view similar to how they are desplayed in Gmail? If not is there any way I can have the emails at least collated so that one email conversation doesn't send 10 emails into my
    imbox but has one email with 10 responses? I know this feature is alread offered on apple and android devices. It is really affecting my productivity.

AmazonMBA, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Can't find old emails to collate

Collating addresses in Thunderbird

WINDOWS 10 Version 1909 - Build 18363.778

=====================================

I cannot remember ever doing this before and am in a complete muddle - do not know how to get help from the Thunderbird support Forum or here - there must be a tutorial already for dopes like me, or somewhere in Thunderbird support where I can ask my question - I cannot find it!

It has just dawned on me - that there are email addresses all over my PC and in my Microsoft, Gmail, and Yahoo email accounts and suchlike. (I have run & been part of various Groups over the last twenty odd years)

I am neurologically disabled - thinking and remembering can get skewed and also following sequential instructions unless it is very clear - however I have survived to seventy one and not a complete fool!

After various upgrades what steps might I please take to bring all these email addresses including from my Android phone and Google "Contacts" and Microsoft "People" files into Thunderbird or where should I look or how should I ask this dumb question in the Thunderbird support forums, please?

Can't find old emails to collate [​IMG]

AndrewSWHatton, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Can't find old emails to collate

1. Can't find old emails to collate - Similar Threads - Can't find old

2. Can't find old Windows activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find old Windows activation key: Hello, I purchased a Windows activation code from the Microsoft store back in 2019 to use on a PC I had built. I returned the PC shortly after and I was told that the activation key would be linked to my Microsoft account. I have since built a new PC and I cannot find the...
  3. I can't retrieve old emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't retrieve old emails: I can't retrieve old emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-retrieve-old-emails/c0dd652c-deec-42cf-ad01-ef7852ca79b0
  4. I can't retrieve old emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't retrieve old emails: I can't retrieve old emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-retrieve-old-emails/c0dd652c-deec-42cf-ad01-ef7852ca79b0
  5. I can't retrieve old emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Cortana can't find emails/contacts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana can't find emails/contacts: I say, "Hey Cortana, send an email to *name*" and she says, "Sorry, I couldn't find that person, who is it going to?" I have contacts on the people app, and outlook, so idk what is happening, pls help submitted by /u/georgethememelord [link] [comments]...
  7. Collating addresses in Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Collating addresses in Thunderbird: WINDOWS 10 Version 1909 - Build 18363.778 ===================================== I cannot remember ever doing this before and am in a complete muddle - do not know how to get help from the Thunderbird support Forum or here - there must be a tutorial already for dopes like...
  8. Modifying the locale's collation order

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Modifying the locale's collation order: The collation order is what determines which order letters come in. For example if you set your locale to Spanish, the letter Ñ will sort as a separate letter after N, whilst set to English, Ñ will sort as it was N. Windows does give a few options for some languages, such as...
  9. Where dop I find old emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where dop I find old emails: My emails were all stored before upgrading to windows 10. Now only stores a couple of months of emails. Were can I find older emails as I need view some for legal reasons. I wish I had never upgraded...
  10. can't find my emails. help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't find my emails. help!: I can't seem to find my emails. can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/cant-find-my-emails-help/7a46a51c-efa3-4f93-87ca-9bd7094880c3"