Windows 10: Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help

Discus and support Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After I repair installed win 10 I cant find my onedrive folder on the left side of windows explorer. How do I add it back? [img] 130686 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Apr 11, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help

After I repair installed win 10 I cant find my onedrive folder on the left side of windows explorer. How do I add it back?

Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help [​IMG]

:)

yahanna, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Apr 11, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help - Similar Threads - Cant Find OneDive

2. Cant find NI22h2 folder in TargetVersionUpdateExperienceIndicators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find NI22h2 folder in TargetVersionUpdateExperienceIndicators: I wanted to update my windows and was trying to install cumaltive update for Windows 22H2 but it isnt installing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-ni22h2-folder-in/2deacca8-6625-4467-a246-9967e9748d50
  3. Cant find NI22h2 folder in TargetVersionUpdateExperienceIndicators

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find NI22h2 folder in TargetVersionUpdateExperienceIndicators: I wanted to update my windows and was trying to install cumaltive update for Windows 22H2 but it isnt installing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-ni22h2-folder-in/2deacca8-6625-4467-a246-9967e9748d50
  4. Cant find for NI22h2 folder in TargetVersionUpdateExperienceIndicators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find for NI22h2 folder in TargetVersionUpdateExperienceIndicators: I wanted to update my windows and was trying to install cumaltive update for Windows 22H2 but it isnt installing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-for-ni22h2-folder-in/2deacca8-6625-4467-a246-9967e9748d50
  5. Cant find for NI22h2 folder in TargetVersionUpdateExperienceIndicators

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find for NI22h2 folder in TargetVersionUpdateExperienceIndicators: I wanted to update my windows and was trying to install cumaltive update for Windows 22H2 but it isnt installing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-for-ni22h2-folder-in/2deacca8-6625-4467-a246-9967e9748d50
  6. cant find MSFax folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find MSFax folder: Had to change C Drive. Windows Fax and Scan has received a fax I need. Under Tools the location shows: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax I can't find this location...
  7. WMP Library and OneDive dilemma

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP Library and OneDive dilemma: Hello all, For a while I've been trying to resolve this issue but I don't know how. I use WMP and I would like to put all of my music files on OneDrive and let WMP view the Music library from OneDrive. There is one problem with this though. When making my music files on...
  8. cant open folders please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant open folders please help: all my recent folders are OK and they are working but when i create a new folder it doesn't show up the yellow icon it show a white icon and when i double click it it asks me to choose a specified application to open it please anyone help. i looked it up and people say one of...
  9. Windows Explorer Help with Duplicate Folder Links

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Help with Duplicate Folder Links: Guys, Not sure how to describe, but will do my best. So i rebuilt my PC yesterday after fitting a new HDD. Basically previously on a physically different HDD I had all my "My Documents", "Pictures", "Music","Downloads" & "Videos" folders in a onedrive folder which then...
  10. Patch update causes OneDive to prompt to sync folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Patch update causes OneDive to prompt to sync folders.: That about sums it up. For some reason every time I reboot/start, One Drive windows pops up asking to select folders to sync. Anyone else have this problem? Henry 93576