Windows 10: Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help

Discus and support Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After I repair installed win 10 I cant find my onedrive folder on the left side of windows explorer. How do I add it back? [img] 130686 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Apr 11, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help

After I repair installed win 10 I cant find my onedrive folder on the left side of windows explorer. How do I add it back?

Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help [​IMG]

:)

yahanna, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, Apr 11, 2019
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant Find OneDive Folder on Windows Explorer.. Help - Similar Threads - Cant Find OneDive

2. Cant Find OneNote on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Find OneNote on Windows 10: I have a new Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 pro. I can't find OneNote. There is a OneNote folder, but it's empty. And, I can't find a download link on any site to download it onto my computer. Any ideas where to look? It's possible that my IT department took it off,...
  3. Windows cant find an app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cant find an app: I don't know what to do anymore i've tired everything to fix this issue it all started when i restored my PC to a restore point and it happend i tried uninstalled and reinstalled , i changed the name of the app i booted into safe mode changed the install location. Please...
  4. Can't find empty folders using Windows Explorer search function

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find empty folders using Windows Explorer search function: I'm trying to find all folders that are empty. Within Windows Explorer I select the folder, which contains a number of sub-folders. Click in the search box which then brings up the search options at the top of the window. I select All Subfolders; Type as Folders: Size as...
  5. Cant find CAMERA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find CAMERA: i have windows 10 and only since a week the camera doesnt open when you click on it. i have tried checking antivirus if its blocking the camera app The webcam option in device managers is also not visible (neither in imaging devices or sound, video and game controllers as...
  6. cant find os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant find os: I am in need of serious help. I didn't really have much space on my os drive so I wanted to format my other internal hard disk. I used easeus partition master and it trashed my pc.Now,I cant boot onto my original os.My computer detects the hard drive but doesn't boot.Any...
  7. windows 10 start meniu search cant find particular folders or files

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 start meniu search cant find particular folders or files: i read alot about this, yes i did index everything. idk wat else to try, please help. iv been using windows 8 for a few years, search also sucked, so i eventually started using explorer to search for my files. not practical at all, i was hoping win 10 fixed this bs. any...
  8. Windows Explorer Help with Duplicate Folder Links

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Help with Duplicate Folder Links: Guys, Not sure how to describe, but will do my best. So i rebuilt my PC yesterday after fitting a new HDD. Basically previously on a physically different HDD I had all my "My Documents", "Pictures", "Music","Downloads" & "Videos" folders in a onedrive folder which then...
  9. Patch update causes OneDive to prompt to sync folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Patch update causes OneDive to prompt to sync folders.: That about sums it up. For some reason every time I reboot/start, One Drive windows pops up asking to select folders to sync. Anyone else have this problem? Henry 93576
  10. Win 10, installed, cant find a thing! (Help with photos please.)

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10, installed, cant find a thing! (Help with photos please.): Can anyone help me with my photos, they all seem to have a little 'manila' folder around them and are only half opened up, i like them 'laying flat' on the screen if possible. 36619