Windows 10: Can't find or install media feature pack

Discus and support Can't find or install media feature pack in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to download some photos wirelessly from my camera, and when I tried to open the canon software it said I need to install the media feature pack.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arpeggio-paleggio, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Can't find or install media feature pack

I want to download some photos wirelessly from my camera, and when I tried to open the canon software it said I need to install the media feature pack. Had a look on the Microsoft website and there weren't any programs from after November 2018, so I tried looking in the optional features in settings and it's not there either. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/arpeggio-paleggio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/arpeggio-paleggio, Dec 15, 2019
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Media feature pack

HI,

It could be due to a corrupted installation for Groove or the media pack.

I would suggest you uninstall & reinstall both or perform the following troubleshooting steps listed in this microsoft support article.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/307811...

Lee Teck Koon, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Can't find or install media feature pack

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

I seem to be running into similair issues. After the update, features reliant on the Media Pack stopped functioning correctly, so I reinstalled the pack, which did not have any effect. After following your steps, I noticed that the Media Feature Pack was
    not even listed as a feature on my PC. Further help would be highly appreciated!

(Windows 10 Pro N 64-Bit)

Pure Drive GT, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Can't find or install media feature pack

1. Can't find or install media feature pack - Similar Threads - Can't find install

2. Installing Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  3. Installing Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  4. MFPlat.dll is missing; Can't install Media Feature Pack

MFPlat.dll is missing; Can't install Media Feature Pack: So immideately after my PC ASUS Vevo laptop boots and I log in to my account, I get the "AsusHotKey.exe error MFPlat.dll not found". Internet says I have to add an optional app feature in the Settings, which is Media Feature Pack. When I find it in the list and click Install,...
  5. can't install Media Feature pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install Media Feature pack: Hi , i have a problem installing media feature pack . I have windows 10 education N 21H1 and when i open Roblox they says MFplat.dll missing , I maked a research and I found out that MFplat.dll is making part of Media feature pack . When I try to download it from optional...
  6. can't install Media Feature pack

can't install Media Feature pack: Hi , i have a problem installing media feature pack . I have windows 10 education N 21H1 and when i open Roblox they says MFplat.dll missing , I maked a research and I found out that MFplat.dll is making part of Media feature pack . When I try to download it from optional...
  7. Can't install media feature pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install media feature pack: So I've been trying a while now to get microsoft store apps to work and have come to the conclusion that the issue is the media feature pack. I am using windows 10 pro N and have to download this seperately. My problem is, whenever I try to download this, I am prompted to...
  8. Can't install media feature pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install media feature pack: So I've been trying a while now to get microsoft store apps to work and have come to the conclusion that the issue is the media feature pack. I am using windows 10n and have to download this seperately. My problem is, whenever I try to download this, I am prompted to reboot...
  9. installing media feature pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing media feature pack: installing media feature pack from settings, takes too long , windows version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-media-feature-pack/4239934f-55d1-4184-b557-9e11846f4570
  10. Can't install MS Media Features Pack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't install MS Media Features Pack: I tried to install Apple iCloud on my PC and it said that I needed the MS Media Features Pack. So I downloaded from Microsoft the relevant Media Features Pack but it won't install. It says this Update is not applicable to your PC. My PC is running Windows 10 Pro (64bit)...