Windows 10: Can't find order history - not allowed to log on with email software was purchased under

Discus and support Can't find order history - not allowed to log on with email software was purchased under in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I can't find the order history to locate the product key of a HUP copy of Windows 2016. I'm not allowed to create an account with the email under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JanelleVL, Aug 25, 2019.

1. JanelleVL Win User

Can't find order history - not allowed to log on with email software was purchased under

I can't find the order history to locate the product key of a HUP copy of Windows 2016.

I'm not allowed to create an account with the email under which i purchased it.

The order history doesn't exist under my personal email, which Microsoft allowed an account.

How do i get the product key?

:)

JanelleVL, Aug 25, 2019

2. Purchase history

After logging in to marketplace, the purchase history list is empty. Shouldn't my windows phone apps be listed here? Also, is there a way to see this information from the Marketplace app on my HD7?

LindbergCorp, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Tophan Win User
    Purchase History

I cannot access my purchase history on windowsphone.com. When I first tried to ask this question on the forum a suggestion came up from a previous post with a link to purchase history and when I clicked it I did find my app purchase history but it seems
    to be in Polish! This however is the only way I found my purchase history as I can't find a link on any menu on the website.

Any suggestions?

Tophan, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Can't find order history - not allowed to log on with email software was purchased under

Apps purchased not listed

Hi Tina,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the application doesn’t work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you further, we'd like to ask you a few questions

1. Did you just install the app or just downloaded it?
    2. Are you able to access the apps (by searching for a particular app) from the search option of the taskbar?
    3. Which apps did you purchased?
    4. What are you referring, when you say
      can't get my laptop to show up as one of my devices?
    However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try logging OFF and logging IN again to Windows Store

Purchased apps can be installed on up to five devices/users. I would suggest you to try logging off and logging in again to Windows Store. When you are in the Windows Store, use the settings charm, click on "Your Account"
    and sign out.

Method 2: Try logging to Order history.

1. Go to Windows store and login.
    2. At right hand top corner you may find your profile.
    3. Click Order history.
    4. For more information please refer the following article on

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store
    (Also valid for Windows 10)

Method 3: Try reset Store cache in Windows 10.

To clear the windows store cache, please follow the steps given below.

1. Press Windows key +
      R, and type Cmd.
    2. Select Command Prompt (Admin). Click
      Yes or type your password if prompted by the User Account Control (UAC).
    3. Type WSReset.exe
      and hit Enter.
    4. Wait for the process to finish.
    5. The Windows Store will automatically launch once the process is done.

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    View your Microsoft Store order history
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't find order history - not allowed to log on with email software was purchased under - Similar Threads - Can't find order

2. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  3. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  4. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  6. I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab: As the subject says there is not option for the refund and when i tried to talk to "contact us" they didn't respond can someone just help me get this issue cleared....
  7. ORDER HISTORY

ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"
  8. Can't find a purchased app on a family member log on

Can't find a purchased app on a family member log on: hi - i recently purchased minecraft for my child - it shows on my list of installed apps and i can play on my log on, but when my son goes to his 'family member' logon minecraft is nowhere to be seen. How do i share the app across log ons? lisa...
  9. Purchased game but no order history or game received

Purchased game but no order history or game received: I purchased Sea of Thieves from the microsoft store a few hours ago. My bank says the game is payed, but I never received any mail or message regarding the purchase. The game is not appearing in my owned game library. Also there's no purchase in my order history and when i go...
  10. Can't Install Purchased Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Purchased Software: In lou of the sale on Sims 4 related items, I decided to purchase the Sims 4 Dine Out game pack from the Microsoft store. My transaction went through smoothly, but when I went to install the game I received the error "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant find ms hup on my order history

2. cant find order history hup product