Windows 10: cant find os

Discus and support cant find os in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am in need of serious help. I didn't really have much space on my os drive so I wanted to format my other internal hard disk. I used easeus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ahnafic, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Ahnafic Win User

cant find os

I am in need of serious help.

I didn't really have much space on my os drive so I wanted to format my other internal hard disk.

I used easeus partition master and it trashed my pc.Now,I cant boot onto my original os.My computer detects the hard drive but doesn't boot.Any help?

:)

Ahnafic, Sep 9, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Sep 9, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Mohammed AliAli Win User

cant find os

How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

cant find os

1. cant find os - Similar Threads - cant find

2. I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker: I cant find connect button on windows 10 hp pavilion to pair computer with bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-connect-button-on-windows-10-hp/98dee4db-912c-43ed-9f2a-822acd78434b
  3. cant find some very important pictuires

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find some very important pictuires: I wanted to change the windows on my laptop. for doing that , I copied all my important stuff to my USB to transfer it to another laptop. after pasting it on the second laptop I opened my picture folder and there was nothing there. can anyone tell me where did the pictures...
  4. cant find "xbox gaming setting" in my control panel

cant find "xbox gaming setting" in my control panel: i cant find the setting option for xbox gaming in my control panel.......what i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-xbox-gaming-setting-in-my-control-panel/d76a58ce-8d8a-4fb5-ae7c-b10e937245ff
  5. i cant find my device in devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find my device in devices: Hey, i newly bought a new device (thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel) and plugged it in to my pc, my pc doesn't find it. the led on my racing wheel is turned on, but my computer won't find it. Please help, Martin...
  6. PC cant find new wifi printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC cant find new wifi printer: I have windows 10 on my laptop. I just bought a Canon Pixma MG 3050 printer. Although the printer has connected to the Internet my PC can't find it! I've tried all the troubleshooters and downloaded a new driver from Canon but my PC still cannot find it...help!!...
  7. I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it: I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install, it gives me the code i used to get it....
  8. cant find specified file when trying to download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant find specified file when trying to download: hello, how do I fix this?, when im trying to download a file? or do I need to create a new one? if so, how! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-find-specified-file-when-trying-to-download/34b33f9b-5207-4ffb-88d4-7822dc441b2a
  9. i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)?

i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)?: i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)! its neither on the right hand side of the taskbar, it simply got disappeared....
  10. Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4

Cant use "find in source code" in page search - Expression Web 4: Hi, I'm using Expression Web 4, for small web projects, and would prefer to continue that program. Suddently I cant use "find in source code" when radio button is set to "Current page" anny more. A week ago it was still working. I supose it has something to do with an...