Windows 10: cant find os

Discus and support cant find os in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am in need of serious help. I didn't really have much space on my os drive so I wanted to format my other internal hard disk. I used easeus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ahnafic, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Ahnafic Win User

cant find os

I am in need of serious help.

I didn't really have much space on my os drive so I wanted to format my other internal hard disk.

I used easeus partition master and it trashed my pc.Now,I cant boot onto my original os.My computer detects the hard drive but doesn't boot.Any help?

:)

Ahnafic, Sep 9, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Sep 9, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 9, 2018
  4. cant find os

How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

cant find os

1. cant find os - Similar Threads - cant find

2. PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC: I bought blazblue calamity trigger windows version years ago and cant find it: I had bought the game in 2015ish. I could never play it on my potato pc due to graphics card and it was windows 7. I recently got a new computer that has a good graphics card and its windows 10. But when I went to the MSFT store i couldn't download it. It doesn't exist, but...
  3. I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I CREATED A WEBSITE FEW YEARS AGO-MISTERAMBROSE.COM----NOW I CANT FIND IT-WHERE DID IT GO?: I created a website named Misterambrose. com a few years ago and could open it whenever I wanted. Now it is not coming up at all and I have not deleted it! Can you help me locate it?...
  4. Bios is reading new ssd but when trying to install windows 10 OS it cant find the ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bios is reading new ssd but when trying to install windows 10 OS it cant find the ssd: I just bought a Samsung 860 QVO 1TB SSD 4-bit QLC V-NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive for a new pc build we have a flash drive with windows 10 on it and when we boot up the pc the bios shows that the SSD is there and recognized but when continuing the bootup...
  5. Cant Find notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Find notepad: I have tried many times in windows search , but i cant find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-notepad/6bd4cb7e-caeb-4393-875e-2c17a2fd7b01
  6. How to remove files I cant find

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove files I cant find: [ATTACH] Ok so what happened was I had a game before called Watch Dogs which was roughly 14 gb. However, I deleted it and right now when I calculate the total sum of my apps, it's only about 150 gb. So, I'm not sure where this extra 17 gb is from. Kindly help me. Thanks!...
  7. Cant find any drivers after clean win10 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant find any drivers after clean win10 installation: Hi Iv got a new laptop (asus vivobook 15 x512f) and i installed a clean win 10 from microsoft. (10.0.18363.592) but when it comes to searching for wifi there in nothing (pic below) and even after the installation there in no wifi icon to turn it on and the mouse pad isnt...
  8. Cant find files after windows update on May 13,2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant find files after windows update on May 13,2020: Windows updated yesterday and I can't find the files on my computer. Any ideas on how to retrieve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-files-after-windows-update-on-may-132020/d1ce2b16-c7e8-4314-9a64-51e244c6590c
  9. I cant seem to find it in Windows 10 - Can you help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant seem to find it in Windows 10 - Can you help me?: There was a built in Windows 10 app that allows you to see certain things running. I cant remember the name of it. I was going to use it to see which USB devices connect & disconnect. It's not the Resource Monitor, or Performance Monitor, not Device manager or Task Manager. I...
  10. ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ONEDRIVE back after latest Update cant find it to remove it Again: Hi all I am having a Torrid time of it, see other thread under "Upgrade and Install" -- ) *Redface Version1909 - 10.0.18363 One Drive is back and syncing all my Word Docs during SAVE or SAVE AS I Just did a Windows update and now ONE DRIVE has hijacked my Computer again...