Windows 10: can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse

Discus and support can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, I can't find the pair buttons on my ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse. They both have new batteries in there, and my laptop bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LaurenHCA, Feb 6, 2021.

1. LaurenHCA Win User

can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse

Hi there,

I can't find the pair buttons on my ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse. They both have new batteries in there, and my laptop bluetooth is on but it can't discover them because I can't pair.

thank you!

Lauren

:)

LaurenHCA, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Feb 6, 2021
  3. J_Milli Win User
    Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' (Keyboard, Mouse, Number Pad, Dongle)?

Hi Forum,

I have a Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' (keyboard, mouse, number pad, dongle) model L5V-0000?. I have downloaded the driver for Windows 10 64-bit. Bluetooth is enabled on my laptop. The keyboard and mouse display ready to pair.

However, I cannot find a pairing key on either the mouse, keyboard or dongle. I cannot find an existing answer on these forums for this specific keyboard and mouse set. Please advise where the pairing key(s) are.

(There is no button underneath the keyboard, or at the sides, nor underneath the mouse (apart from the mouse on/off button)).

Thanks in advance,

J.

J_Milli, Feb 6, 2021
  4. can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard, Mouse and Numeric keypad

I had a set of the above ie Microsoft Sculpt ergonomic keyboard, moue and numeric keypad which all worked fine until I broke the bluetooth receiver.

I bought a universal bluetooth receiver but it didn't work and so I returned it.

I ended up buying a new keyboard on its own with a bluetooth receiver. It didn't come with the numeric keypad or mouse.

I've been trying to connect up my old mouse and numeric keypad to the new bluetooth receiver but with no joy.

I have followed various steps suggested when I have searched for the solution, including uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers etc.

My computer is not finding the mouse.

How can I pair up my old mouse and numeric keypad with the new keyboard and receiver?

Thank you

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other

RebeccaSegal, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse

1. can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse - Similar Threads - can't find pair

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working: Can some please help me out I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse the buttons do not work but the wheel works the curser moves around. I have tried 6 different ways on trying to fix this issue please help. I am running windows 11 and bluetooth is 5.2. Thanks...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse buttons not working: Can some please help me out I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse the buttons do not work but the wheel works the curser moves around. I have tried 6 different ways on trying to fix this issue please help. I am running windows 11 and bluetooth is 5.2. Thanks...
  4. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...: This keyboard Model: Microsoft-3RA-00022 was paired, and working fine. I needed to use it on another device, so paired it with the other device, and it worked fine.Now, after disconnecting it with the other device, it will no longer pair with ANY device.Please note: It powers...
  5. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...: This keyboard Model: Microsoft-3RA-00022 was paired, and working fine. I needed to use it on another device, so paired it with the other device, and it worked fine.Now, after disconnecting it with the other device, it will no longer pair with ANY device.Please note: It powers...
  6. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard stopped pairing: So I've had issues with Bluetooth for a while now, where my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard would disconnect after my laptop woke from sleep. So when I saw the latest intel Bluetooth drivers (22.20 I think) I was ecstatic to see they had this issue fixed in their patch notes. I...
  7. Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth keyboard + mouse do not pair?: Hello, I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop Kit and I wanted to connect it now. Since my PC does not have Bluetooth per se, I bought a Bluetooth stick. I can connect my mobile phone and other devices with it. The keyboard and the mouse also work on my mobile...
  8. Pair sculpt ergonomic mouse with the ergonomic keyboard from another kit

Pair sculpt ergonomic mouse with the ergonomic keyboard from another kit: I purchased the sculpt ergonomic kit which includes the keyboard, keypad and sculpt mouse. The mouse lost precision and scrolling so i decided to buy a replacement mouse. I wanted to try it and see if i could pair with it the older keyboard/keypad. Is this doable?...
  9. Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...

Where are Blutooth pairing buttons on Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' Keyboard, Mouse,...: Hi Forum, I have a Microsoft 'Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop' keyboard, mouse, number pad, dongle model L5V-0000?. I have downloaded the driver for Windows 10 64-bit. Bluetooth is enabled on my laptop. The keyboard and mouse display ready to pair. However, I cannot find a...
  10. Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard: Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B. Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse...