Windows 10: Can’t find personal Wifi

Discus and support Can’t find personal Wifi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mcgowanmatthew4, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Can’t find personal Wifi

I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi.

:)

Mcgowanmatthew4, Apr 12, 2024

2. Recommendation for WiFi usb / card

If you have a desktop computer I would STRONGLY suggest a PCIe adapter rather than a USB adapter if you go with WiFi 6. The only USB WiFi adapters that I have seen thus far use a Realtek chipset which is reported to have some serious flaws. In my own personal experience, I have tried 2 of these and returned both, getting performance worse than other WiFi 5 adapters and constant disconnects even 10 feet from my WiFi router. If you go with a USB adapter, I would suggest a quality WiFi 5 adapter. One more note: Should you decide to go with a WiFi 6 PCIe adapter, I would suggest a WiFi 6e model. They actually cost no more, and they are one step up just in case you ever go to a WiFi 6e router.

hsehestedt, Apr 12, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t find personal Wifi :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2024
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t find personal Wifi

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

Can’t find personal Wifi

1. Can’t find personal Wifi - Similar Threads - Can’t find personal

2. Can’t find personal Wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t find personal Wifi: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  3. Can’t find personal Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t find personal Wifi: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  4. Can’t find personal Wfif

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find personal Wfif: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  5. Can’t find personal Wfif

Can’t find personal Wfif: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  6. Can’t find personal Wfif

7. I can’t find my home wifi

I can’t find my home wifi: I have a PC that is currently offline, because I can’t connect to my own network. It doesn’t pick up or find my home network, but yet it picks up my neighbors network. I have tried resetting my pc It is new and doesn’t have much on it multiple times, and none of them being...
  8. Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?: Hello,I was using my computers storage sense and automatic cleanups provided by Windows 10 to create storage on my discs, but while running this my wifi suddenly disconnected and now there are no longer any WiFi networks showing up at all. I’ve attempted to restart my...
  9. Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?

Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?: Hello,I was using my computers storage sense and automatic cleanups provided by Windows 10 to create storage on my discs, but while running this my wifi suddenly disconnected and now there are no longer any WiFi networks showing up at all. I’ve attempted to restart my...
  10. Computer can’t find any Wifi at all?