Windows 10: Can't Find Picture

Discus and support Can't Find Picture in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying very hard to learn '10'. So far, I really miss windows 7, but I will keep trying.. for awhile. Ok, so I loaded just one picture from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by geri, Aug 14, 2015.

1. geri Win User

Can't Find Picture

I am trying very hard to learn '10'. So far, I really miss windows 7, but I will keep trying.. for awhile. Ok, so I loaded just one picture from my camera this morning, but when I go to my pictures folder it's not there.. Could someone tell me where it is, and how to get to it? Thanks

:)

2. pictures via Bluetooth

I had received 100 pictures via Bluetooth but I can't find them and I can't find them in saved pictures album .. What can i do ?

nadakhaled, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Can't find my pictures

Hi Angela,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

• Have you created any System Restore point on the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to refer to give full permission access for the folders and check if it helps.

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Locate the file folder which is asking for permission.

3. Then right click on the folder which is asking for access permission and click on Properties.

4. Click on the Administrator and click on Edit button.

5. Then click on Allow Full control of to the give full access to the file.

Also i suggest you to download a free third party file recovery software from your favorite search engine and check if it helps.

THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the
    use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 14, 2015
  4. ram1220 Win User

Can't Find Picture

Check the downloads folder.

ram1220, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Can't Find Picture

1. Can't Find Picture - Similar Threads - Can't Find Picture

2. can't delete a picture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't delete a picture.: hi. i'm having a few problems with the highlighted file titled "SharedScreenshot". it won't delete from my laptop. it doesn't have the green check like the files below it does. [ATTACH] when i open it up in the photo editor, it's all fuzzy and the delete button is grayed...
  3. Can't find/recover pictures.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find/recover pictures.: I had a folder with everything from my old laptop on it, but had to delete it to free up disk space. Before I did that I made sure the pictures from my old laptop wouldn't be deleted, just everything else. I can't find that folder anymore even though I'm sure it wasn't...
  4. Can't find my pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find my pictures and videos: Couple months ago it might be a year now I don't remember exactly windows wanted me to update but I delayed it for some time but it started harrasing my game etc so I updated it and after that when I opened my folder I found out almost every file of my pictures went missing...
  5. Can't open pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open pictures: I have a HP Pavilion and I have noticed in the last couple of days, that I have not been able to open any of my pictures using the Photo app, that is on my computer. I was able to open them over a week ago, but I think the update has caused it not to work. I have tried to go...
  6. Help finding a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help finding a picture: I am trying to save and locate a picture that I have on my lock screen but am having trouble finding it's location. It's actually the picture that comes up when I go to enter my pw. I am on a laptop and any searches I have done come up for phones or how to change it which I...
  7. I Can't Find Pictures Saved in Snipping Tool

I Can't Find Pictures Saved in Snipping Tool: When I save a picture I've captured to my pictures and then I go there, I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-pictures-saved-in-snipping-tool/f10a35db-33f8-4ee3-87ef-ad70f5c42d58
  8. Can't find pictures on OneDrive.

Can't find pictures on OneDrive.: I took a ton of pictures with my phone. Supposedly, an album was created on the OneDrive. On my laptop looking in OneDrive, I can't find the pics? How do I find them?...
  9. can't find imported pictures

can't find imported pictures: I need your help. I imported pictures last night from D_80 Nikon. They appeared in computer as recently imported but could not refind them. Not in documents and the were out of sequence when I did view them....
  10. can't find media card pictures in windows10

can't find media card pictures in windows10: Hi All, I didn't like the Faststone program that my PC guy installed for me so I uninstalled it. Now I don't know where my pictures are going, there is a file that says "exported items" where my other pictures folders are, and I can see the edge of a picture that I...