Windows 10: Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

Discus and support Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I asked before but didn't get any answer. So I ask again.We have a client using MacBook 14-inch 2021 M1 chip version, when he used remote app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by YinanZhang3, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

Hi,I asked before but didn't get any answer. So I ask again.We have a client using MacBook 14-inch 2021 M1 chip version, when he used remote app connection to connect to our application server, he can't find any redirected printers when he tried to print a document. The other people in the same office can see all of the printers by using the same remote app. So I am wondering is there any compatibility issue with Microsoft RDP and Mac M1 chip? Do you have any recommendation?PS: I have loaded printer drivers on both server and his MacBook, and he is using Microsoft RDP app.

:)

YinanZhang3, Nov 1, 2022

2. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

We have a client using MacBook 14-inch 2021 M1 chip version, when he used remote app connection to connect to our application server, he can't find any redirected printers when he tried to print a document. The other people in the same office can see all of the printers by using the same remote app. So I am wondering is there any compatibility issue with Microsoft RDP and Mac M1 chip? Do you have any recommendation?

PS: I have loaded printer drivers on both server and his MacBook, and he is using Microsoft RDP app.

YinanZhang3, Nov 1, 2022
  3. Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip

Hi,

As you know, computers with the new Macbook Pro M1 chip do not have Bootcamp support. But we want to use many applications and programs produced for Windows on these computers. We ask you to make your Windows operating system, applications and programs compatible for computers with Macbook Pro M1 chip. I think all other Apple users will join and support this discussion.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Mohammed Dalyan

MuhammedDalyan, Nov 1, 2022
  4. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

Hi Elise, thank you for the quick response, it was enable, we have the same settings on a lot of MacBooks, only this one can’t see the printers.

YinanZhang3, Nov 1, 2022
Thema:

Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

1. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection - Similar Threads - Can't find printer

2. Using Microsoft Word app on MacBook Pro M1. Where can I find a user guide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Microsoft Word app on MacBook Pro M1. Where can I find a user guide?: I'm lost. I recently purchased a MacBook Pro M1. I use the Word app but I was saving everything by way of the MacBook interface. I was told I needed to save docs on the Word app. I'm so lost. Is there a user guide or anything that can help me understand how to properly use...
  3. Using Microsoft Word app on MacBook Pro M1. Where can I find a user guide?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Microsoft Word app on MacBook Pro M1. Where can I find a user guide?: I'm lost. I recently purchased a MacBook Pro M1. I use the Word app but I was saving everything by way of the MacBook interface. I was told I needed to save docs on the Word app. I'm so lost. Is there a user guide or anything that can help me understand how to properly use...
  4. Activate code in Windows used by Parallels on MacBook M1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate code in Windows used by Parallels on MacBook M1: Hello,I have bought a MacBook 13 M1. I want to use Windows so I bought Parallels and installed Windows 11 but when I activated the code there was an error because I needed a confirmation from Microsoft. I can not contact them and in this case what should i do?...
  5. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection: Hi,I asked before but didn't get any answer. So I ask again.We have a client using MacBook 14-inch 2021 M1 chip version, when he used remote app connection to connect to our application server, he can't find any redirected printers when he tried to print a document. The other...
  6. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection: We have a client using MacBook 14-inch 2021 M1 chip version, when he used remote app connection to connect to our application server, he can't find any redirected printers when he tried to print a document. The other people in the same office can see all of the printers by...
  7. Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection

Can't find printer on MacBook M1 chip version when using remote app connection: We have a client using MacBook 14-inch 2021 M1 chip version, when he used remote app connection to connect to our application server, he can't find any redirected printers when he tried to print a document. The other people in the same office can see all of the printers by...
  8. Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip: Hi,As you know, computers with the new Macbook Pro M1 chip do not have Bootcamp support. But we want to use many applications and programs produced for Windows on these computers. We ask you to make your Windows operating system, applications and programs compatible for...
  9. Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip

Bootcamp Support Request for Macbook Pro Computers with M1 Chip: Hi,As you know, computers with the new Macbook Pro M1 chip do not have Bootcamp support. But we want to use many applications and programs produced for Windows on these computers. We ask you to make your Windows operating system, applications and programs compatible for...
  10. Can't connect to remote printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to remote printer: I'm using windows 10 and I'm trying to connect to a printer attached to a remote networked Windows 7 Pro computer. When I go to Settings/Devices/Add printer my printer attached to the remote computer shows up. When I click on the printer I get a window that says "That didn't...