Windows 10: Can't Find Printers and Faxes

Discus and support Can't Find Printers and Faxes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just came from Win 7 and am looking for my "Printers and Faxes" folder or its equivalent. Is there such a thing in W 10? If so, will someone point me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JJG10, Dec 24, 2014.

1. JJG10 Win User

Can't Find Printers and Faxes

Just came from Win 7 and am looking for my "Printers and Faxes" folder or its equivalent. Is there such a thing in W 10? If so, will someone point me to it?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Dec 24, 2014
  2. RPG17A Win User

faxing

Hi

You can't send a fax wirelessly as a fax message is sent down a phone line. Windows 10 does have fax sending built in but you need to be connected to a landline. Open settings>Devices>Printers and Scanners and click on Fax. Click on this
    LINK to find out more.

RPG17A, Dec 24, 2014
  3. 991940 Win User
    List of programs on windows10

I'm using windows10 and want to be able to give instruction to my printer (print, scan, fax, etc) from my PC but I can't access the printer program because there I can find no execution program listed anywhere. Can you help?

991940, Dec 24, 2014
  4. Edwin New Member

Right click on your USB icon on the taskbar.

Can't Find Printers and Faxes [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 24, 2014
  5. JJG10 Win User
    Thank you. I found the link pointing to Devices and Printers in the control panel where you said it would be. Funny though, I looked in Control Panel but didn't see Devices and Printers. 'Tis hell to get old.

Thanks again.

JJG10, Dec 24, 2014
  6. Edwin New Member
    If you've got all devices and drivers installed and you view Control Panel by Large icons, it should be in there.

Can't Find Printers and Faxes [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 24, 2014
  7. You can also start printers from the run box by typing: control printers

play2mefish, Dec 27, 2014
  8. Ztruker Win User

Or add a Start Menu (Classic Shell, Start8, StartIsBack ...) and it's in there as well.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't Find Printers and Faxes - Similar Threads - Can't Find Printers

2. Can't find network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find network printer: Hi,I'm trying to add a network printer, but i'm having problems finding it.I'm connected to a wifi network configured as public. I have network discovery for public networks activated on advanced sharing settings, ans it's also allowed on firewall settings, but i can't find...
  3. Can't find my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my printer: I am trying to download a printer. Microsoft is not recognizing my sign in, but I am signed in already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-printer/67a0e7f2-a58f-407c-a9e8-e9efa6d24bc2
  4. Can't find my printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my printer: I am trying to download a printer. Microsoft is not recognizing my sign in, but I am signed in already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-printer/67a0e7f2-a58f-407c-a9e8-e9efa6d24bc2
  5. Finds printer, but can't install it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finds printer, but can't install it: Ever since 2004 Spring release which I just had installed a few weeks ago. It seems to detect my local network printer, but cannot install it. I tried to download the driver from HP web site which is pretty old for Windows 10. It is dated 2015 was the last update. I have...
  6. computer can't find printer

computer can't find printer: I deleted and reinstalled the HP printer driver. The computer and printer are on the same wireless network. The troubleshooting haven't given any useful solutions.Under PRINTERS AND DEVICES manage button I attempt to set printer device as default. I am getting an ERROR...
  7. printer scanner fax

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printer scanner fax: I'm new here, bare with me, if possible. I have a HP Officejet Pro 8500A. It's obviously not bran new, but I believe in good shape. I've hooked it up, and am getting blank pages coming out of it, when attempting to print. All help is appreciated....
  8. Can't find Windows fax and scan.

Can't find Windows fax and scan.: I have windows 10. I upgraded over a year ago. No problems. I was in the hospital 5 months , hubby didn't run any updates, still getting things working. Can't find Windows fax and scan. Found it two days ago but ti wasn't easy. Now needing it again and it's not in settings...
  9. Windows FAx and Scan not finding printer to scan document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows FAx and Scan not finding printer to scan document: Windows FAx and Scan - was working fine, but now doesn't show the same printer/scanner. There was another printer but it is no longer connected, This is the printer that the Fax and Scan program is looking for. It worked earlier today and now doesn't. I can still print to it...
  10. Can't Find A Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find A Printer: I have a two printers installed on my home WiFi, yet when I 'search' for them neither show up, what am I doing wrong. I have a new laptop which doesn't have a DVD/CD Drive to use the printer install disc so I need to figure this out. 50706

Users found this page by searching for:

1. find printers and faxes windows 10

2. printers and faxes windows 10

3. open printers and faxes in windows 10

4. windows Fax and Scan cannot find wireless printer,
  5. where do i find printers and faxes,
  6. windows fax and scan cant find scanner canon,
  7. windows 10 find my printers and faxes