Windows 10: Can't find Product key anywhere "worn out sticker" and no MSDM partition

Discus and support Can't find Product key anywhere "worn out sticker" and no MSDM partition in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys my win 10 is not activated because the sticker on the back of the laptop is worn out and has no writing on it . I tried to extract the key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/darkmau0703, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Can't find Product key anywhere "worn out sticker" and no MSDM partition

Hey guys my win 10 is not activated because the sticker on the back of the laptop is worn out and has no writing on it . I tried to extract the key using different methods "CMD, Some tiny softwares and even booted up on a live linux but i got no MSDM partition. Everything used to be fine " as far as i remember i got a geniun Win10 pro the last time i got a clean install " but this time i think i lost the key forever . Any hope ?

submitted by /u/darkmau0703
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/darkmau0703, Mar 20, 2020

2. Can't Activate Windows 10 After BIOS Reflash (MSDM table was erased)

I think during BIOS reflash MSDM table was erased: "

Unable to open MSDM table!

This PC does not contain an embedded product key - search for a product key sticker or contact your manufacturer for assistance.
    "

Кирилл Иг. Петров, Mar 20, 2020
  3. product key

This PC does not contain an embedded product key - search for a product key sticker or contact your manufacturer for assistance.

this message come when i use the link

>>

Doaa alshehhi, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Its Kat. Win User

Can't find Product key anywhere "worn out sticker" and no MSDM partition

Product key

Thanks but this didn't help either. I downloaded it and when I ran it I got this pop-up :

"

This PC does not contain an embedded product key - search for a product key sticker or contact your manufacturer for assistance."

Its Kat., Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't find Product key anywhere "worn out sticker" and no MSDM partition

1. Can't find Product key anywhere "worn out sticker" and no MSDM partition - Similar Threads - Can't find Product

2. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  3. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  4. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Prodcut key sticker worn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prodcut key sticker worn off: i have a windows 8.1 pro, and i had bought it with windows built in. it has been 7 years since i bought it and now the product key sticker is worn off and i have to activate it till tomorrow. what do i do?...
  6. Prodcut key sticker worn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prodcut key sticker worn off: i have a windows 8.1 pro, and i had bought it with windows built in. it has been 7 years since i bought it and now the product key sticker is worn off and i have to activate it till tomorrow. what do i do?...
  7. Can't Find Product Key

Can't Find Product Key: Hello, I bought a pc and built it in August of 2020. When I bought all the parts I did not buy Windows 10 with it. I had to copy Windows and put it on the new PC. Then I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft website and now have Microsoft Defender and all that. Now I want...
  8. can't find product key

can't find product key: I'm currently using an Apple iMac and I bought Windows 10 Pro. I was told I would get an email with this product key, I have received an email but all there is is it shows me that I bought it. Wheres my product key at?...
  9. Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker

Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker: Hello all - I bought my son a nice desktop pre installed with windows `0 OEM, I was a little heavy on the scratching and took a few characters out. I have tried what I believed to be all other characters, I know some are not applicable which reduced the variables, but no...
  10. Can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find windows product key: So today when I right clicked on my monitor I clicked personalize and it said I wasn't able to personalize without activating windows but I don't know if I have a windows display key. I then looked it up and none of the articles told me how to find the key, even the one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. This PC does not contain an embedded product key - search for a product key sticker or contact your manufacturer for assistance.