Windows 10: can't find product key for office

Discus and support can't find product key for office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; paid for Microsoft Office on 8/14 but haven't received a product code q... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cmparris, Sep 23, 2019.

1. cmparris Win User

can't find product key for office

paid for Microsoft Office on 8/14 but haven't received a product code q

:)

cmparris, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Sep 23, 2019
  3. bobjoe Win User
    Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

I put in my product key and solved the captcha, but then I see this:

can't find product key for office [​IMG]

After I click next, it asks me to sign in to a Microsoft Account. *Sad

I'm not interested in buying Office. I don't think I was clear, sorry. What I mean is that I already have Office 2007 Home and Student, purchased in 2008. I am trying to install it on a computer without a DVD drive and without having to create a Microsoft Account.

What do you mean, "black listed"? Black listed from what? I installed Office 2007 on my desktop using the DVD I bought in 2008 with no problems in Windows 10. Bill Gates once said a few years ago that ANY Microsoft software product that a person buys will always be compatible with later versions of Windows, and that applies to Office, of course.

bobjoe, Sep 23, 2019
  4. venkat.1 Win User

MS office product key regards................................

Sir, I want to get my product key for microsoft office which i'm forget . so for that what are the steps to be do to get my product key of my version . Whether is any way to get my product key ,Is there any chance to get product key in free of cost.
    pls tell me as soon as possible.����������������

venkat.1, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

1. can't find product key for office - Similar Threads - can't find product

2. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my product key: Cmd,Powershell, and notepad dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key/700176d9-8a04-4461-a4d7-b7d14e2360c9
  3. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my product key: Cmd,Powershell, and notepad dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key/700176d9-8a04-4461-a4d7-b7d14e2360c9
  4. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to find MS office product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to find MS office product key?: A few months ago, I had reinstalled my Win10 installation, because my old Win10 OS was malfunctioning a lot not mentioning even this new OS is malfunctioning, like what the heck Microsoft, why is Windows 10 so buggy?. But now I want to install Microsoft Office on this new...
  6. can't find windows product key

can't find windows product key: I keep getting the notification that windows isn't activated on my device and it won't let me activate no matter what I try. I understand I need the product key but I can't find it anywhere. I've ran both command prompt and powershell trying to find it using commands that...
  7. Can't Find Product Key

Can't Find Product Key: Hello, I bought a pc and built it in August of 2020. When I bought all the parts I did not buy Windows 10 with it. I had to copy Windows and put it on the new PC. Then I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft website and now have Microsoft Defender and all that. Now I want...
  8. can't find product key

can't find product key: I'm currently using an Apple iMac and I bought Windows 10 Pro. I was told I would get an email with this product key, I have received an email but all there is is it shows me that I bought it. Wheres my product key at?...
  9. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find my product key: I am trying to find my product key, to re-install windows on a new hard-drive after the previous one failed. I don't have any packaging that may have contained the key. Where can I go to find a key I can use to re-install Windows 10....
  10. Can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find windows product key: So today when I right clicked on my monitor I clicked personalize and it said I wasn't able to personalize without activating windows but I don't know if I have a windows display key. I then looked it up and none of the articles told me how to find the key, even the one...