Windows 10: Can't find realtek high definition audio in audio drivers

Discus and support Can't find realtek high definition audio in audio drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I reinstalled my windows, set up all the drivers but I saw that my audio is not there. I went to the audio drivers and found only the NVIDIA one not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mar14n, Nov 22, 2020 at 10:27 AM.

1. /u/Mar14n Win User

Can't find realtek high definition audio in audio drivers

I reinstalled my windows, set up all the drivers but I saw that my audio is not there. I went to the audio drivers and found only the NVIDIA one not realtek like I used to have before I reinstalled the windows. How can I get that back

submitted by /u/Mar14n
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. realtek high definition audio drivers

i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if
    so how do i do it

3. Realtek High Definition Audio not working

First of all, the Realtek High Definition Audio Device did not automatically reinstall after uninstalling and rebooting. I had to go into Add Legacy Software and select it to install. The Device Manager crashed while installing it, which it always does.
    Upon starting it up again, the Device is there, but with a warning sign next to it indicating it is not functional.

Second of all, when I did the rest of the steps, the Driver Manager told me specifically that the drivers for Realtek High Definition Audio Device are up to date.

Thank you for trying to help so far btw

ZeussApelflauge, Nov 22, 2020 at 10:46 AM
  4. Can't find realtek high definition audio in audio drivers

NOT WORKING-Realtek audio drivers and Microsoft High Definition device

I've seen some videos which just tell you to update Realtek HD driver to the Microsoft driver. Sometimes it works for a while then it stops working. I just go into Device Manager>Sound, video and game controllers> Realtek High Definition audio (right click)>
    Update driver software> Browse from my computer> Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer> High Definition audio device. It should update.

Thema:

Can't find realtek high definition audio in audio drivers

1. Can't find realtek high definition audio in audio drivers - Similar Threads - Can't find realtek

2. RealtekR cannot find after updating the realtek driver to high definition audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealtekR cannot find after updating the realtek driver to high definition audio.: Problem: When i have updated realtek audio to high definition audio and when i was in the meeting and i am presenting the video they cannot hear the sound of the the video so i have checked it that the stereo mix driver is not show ing in the sound control panel after...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise: There's a loud high pitched noise coming from the microphone that nobody can hear what I say. The troubleshooter cannot pick it up. When I use my ear buds, the microphone works. When I take it out, there's just static and my voice is not heard. This problem comes and goes...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled by mistake “Realtek High Definition Audio” out of my Windows 10. So it no longer appears in Device Manager. How could I put it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio/3c4e9f23-6ed9-4f8f-bda7-3f751f4e4f16
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio issues

Realtek High Definition Audio issues: Alright... here we go Earlier today i was having some audio issues and after messing around with the settings for a while i thought it would be a good idea to just remove the device through the sound control panel and when i went to do that it asked me if i would like to go...
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver not showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver not showing in device manager: XPS 15 9570 Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20 GHz I bought this computer two years ago and have never had any problems with it. I have been dealing with Wi-Fi/audio driver problems off and on for over a week now. I kept having to restart my computer often to fix these problems,...
  7. Realtek high definition audio turned into Realtek(R) Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek high definition audio turned into Realtek(R) Audio: I have no clue what happened, as far as I know, my system hasn't been updated, but when I booted up my computer today, the sound was really off and Realtek High Definition Audio was replaced with Realtek(R) Audio. I tried to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio, but it...
  8. realtek high definition audio drivers

realtek high definition audio drivers: i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if so how do i do it...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated'

Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated': I'm having this problem for over a month. When I play Dead Frontier 2, the game doesn't have sound but other games have. I checked the audio driver and checked the events, and saw the warning 'Device Not Migrated'. I think this is the cause why the game has no sound. Can...
  10. Realtek High Definition Audio keeps resetting

Realtek High Definition Audio keeps resetting: Whenever my computer attempts to play audio, my speakers shut off, then restart again, always reverting to 67, but not playing any sounds. I've tried to configure them, but it assumes that nothing is plugged in, since the speakers shut off when trying to play anything....