Windows 10: Can't find redeemed game

Discus and support Can't find redeemed game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I redeemed a game and cannot find it. Other threads said to go to "My Library" but that does not exist. It is also not in my "order history".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OP robbyrob, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Can't find redeemed game

Hi,

I redeemed a game and cannot find it.

Other threads said to go to "My Library" but that does not exist.

It is also not in my "order history".

Where can I find and redownload it?

:)

OP robbyrob, Jan 14, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jan 14, 2019
  4. Can't find redeemed game

Redeemed game

Hello Greg_011,

What platform are you using to redeem AoE? Microsoft Store? Steam?

Usually when you redeem a game, you have to take one additional step and install the game from your library. If you redeemed your copy of AoE through the Microsoft Store, you can access your library by:

Navigating to the top right of the Microsoft Store and click on the button with three dots on it, this will open a drop-down menu and from there you can click on the "My Library" option to be take to your library. AoE should be listed as one of your games and
    you should be able to install it from here.

If you redeemed your copy of AoE through Steam, you can access your library by:

Click on the "Library" link at the top of the Steam window, which should take you to your Steam library. From there, simply click on AoE and an option to install the game should appear.

Hope this helps.

BravoMan21, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't find redeemed game

1. Can't find redeemed game - Similar Threads - Can't find redeemed

2. Finding the Redeem Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding the Redeem Code: I bought the Bundle for Java and Bedrock edition Minecraft virtually. I wanted to play the full Java version It's currently stuck on demo. I tried to find my redeem code through emails, my Microsoft purchase history, the Microsoft app, and the Xbox app. However, I couldn't...
  3. Finding the Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding the Redeem Code: I bought the Bundle for Java and Bedrock edition Minecraft virtually. I wanted to play the full Java version It's currently stuck on demo. I tried to find my redeem code through emails, my Microsoft purchase history, the Microsoft app, and the Xbox app. However, I couldn't...
  4. Finding the Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft: [ATTACH] When It says "It'll be added to..." I can't find it in my email. How do I find the code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-code-for-redeeming-gift-for-microsoft/c6f570d7-fb61-4aca-8f91-5c35265317c4
  6. xbox game pass redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass redeem: i got my xbox game pass code via discord nitro i got the pc edition but for some reason i need an xbox to activate the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-redeem/1f8a9ce3-6ba8-4cf8-8600-a93ac82c12d7
  7. I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it: I redeemed it in January of 2016, which worked then, im still using the same @live account, i decided to download it on a new device but it says i never even bought it, but it says i used the code, it doesn't appear in purchase history either so what do I do?...
  8. Can't cancel game pass or redeem a new code

Can't cancel game pass or redeem a new code: Hello, so I purchased a 1-month subscription key for xbox game pass from a store today, and now I'm at home and when I try to redeem it on windows 10, it says "Looks like you already own this product". I've tried to redeem it from microsoft store, from the xbox app and from...
  9. Game shown as not redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game shown as not redeemed: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and with that, I got the code for a copy of the Windows 10 Edition. I put in the code, but when I go to the Microsoft store, it says I need to re-buy it. It is not showing up in my games and apps, and it won't let me re-enter the code....
  10. HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! I CAN'T GET MY GAME I REDEEMED!: So apparently I redeemed my Minecraft windows 10 code but it I never did! I need help! I Really want to play Minecraft windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/help-i-cant-get-my-game-i-redeemed/5d2bffd3-5bec-4632-a635-2aa21035603a