Windows 10: Cant find refund option

Discus and support Cant find refund option in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i bought a game from windows store today, but i changed my mind, and i wanted to refund it. Went to my "payment and billings" followed by order... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AquaGnu606, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Cant find refund option

So i bought a game from windows store today, but i changed my mind, and i wanted to refund it. Went to my "payment and billings" followed by order history, found the game i bought, but i cannot find the option to refund.

:)

AquaGnu606, Oct 11, 2019

2. Gigabyte to implement replacement or refund program for Intel 6 series motherboards

Problem is there just aren't any backup boards as all chipsets are B2 stepping, and B3 stepping won't be available until maybe late April, so there's no point in getting defective replacement boards *Frown Cant find refund option :( your last suggestion sounds reasonable enough to me though *Smile Cant find refund option :)

15th Warlock, Oct 11, 2019
  3. refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Cant find refund option

no option for refund on a dead rising 4 windows 10

i bought dead rising 4 for win 10 but the game does not run as planed other digital purchases have a refund option but not this i need to get a refund.

Order details

Order number 3975358348
    December 26, 2018

Payment method
    • PayPal (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Billing address
    pobox297 birdwood
    12 theel Avenue birdwood
    birdwood, South Australia 5234
    AU

Minotaur Matt, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Cant find refund option

1. Cant find refund option - Similar Threads - Cant find refund

2. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  3. Cant find theme option in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant find theme option in control panel: this is my control panel [ATTACH] after clicking on personalization option it shows this, where there is no option for theme [ATTACH] i also tried to search for word "theme" but then too.. cant find it [ATTACH]...
  4. Cant find the keyboard blacklit option.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant find the keyboard blacklit option.: Hi , My name is Rohan, i cant find the blacklit option for my keyboard, My laptops model is ,lenovo ideapad slim 3i core i5 10gen. Help me out with this problem, it gets really difficult at night times to type something. I cant even find about this on youtube, cause this...
  5. Refund option not there

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund option not there: Not 30 minutes ago I bought Minecraft Starter Collection from the microsoft store because I couldn't buy it online the normal way. After seeing that I actually CAN'T install Minecraft on my laptop through Microsoft for god knows whatever reason (my laptop is a trusted and...
  6. Cannot find option to refund accidental purchase.

Cannot find option to refund accidental purchase.: Hi all, Made the mistake of buying something that I didn't realise was only for Xbox via the Microsoft store, but I can't find the option to refund it - wherever the option is, it's not in the same location as the other items I've purchased; https://i.imgur.com/ORbaNed.png...
  7. cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?: Hi. Today i noticed that there is no sleep option under "power" in START.The same goes for sleep in "advanced power options",there r also no settings under "processor power management". Please help! Thanks in advance....
  8. Cant find how to do refund on minecraft

Cant find how to do refund on minecraft: Hi, I purchased a copy of minecraft today to test with the WMR headset that I got. I haven't playd it for more than two hours and as I said I purchased it today. I can't find the refund button on my order history and I can't find an e-mail address to ask for it. Thanks for...
  9. I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it: I bought Minecraft in the Microsoft store and didn't see you can buy it for java and get a free code for windows 10 Can anyone tell me how I can refund it?...
  10. I cant find my Windows Defender option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant find my Windows Defender option: I cant find my Windows Defender option. Please can someone help me out! [img] 116207