Windows 10: Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%

Discus and support Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata% in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have 3 profile pictures in my 'Your info' in Settings. I want to delete 2 pictures and keep 1. I asked someone and they told me to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by h o n e y, May 4, 2020.

1. h o n e y Win User

Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%

Hello,

I have 3 profile pictures in my 'Your info' in Settings. I want to delete 2 pictures and keep 1. I asked someone and they told me to go to File Explorer and go to:

C:Users/my name/App Data/Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

The thing is, when i open App Data i don't find 'Roaming', i only find 'Local'.

Please help me,

Thank you.

:)

h o n e y, May 4, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, May 4, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%

Roaming folder's setting not loaded comepletely?

I assume you are talking about this folder:

c:\Users\Jianwei\AppData\Roaming

If so then these steps should fix the problem:

1. Mark the code line below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Click the Start globe.
    3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    4. Press Enter.

cmd.exe /c attrib -h -r /s /d "%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming" & pause

Frederik Long, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%

1. Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata% - Similar Threads - Can't find 'Roaming'

2. appdata\roaming\serviceget\rarusak.dat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    appdata\roaming\serviceget\rarusak.dat: how do fix this problem , when i open task manager it said its from autolt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdataroamingservicegetrarusakdat/bbb040d1-a568-44e5-8db4-8851270c304c
  3. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  4. AppData Roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    AppData Roaming: c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wjdvdtdI am getting this type of message on a black screen on the startup of the windows 10.so can someone please help me out what is the problem?...
  5. Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...

Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...: I've uninstalled a password manager app called ''Myki'' from my pc but it has still a folder in hidden Appdata/Roaming/.. i dont want any traces left because i need a fresh reinstall.. deleting a folder in hidden Roaming folder cause any trouble? actually i've deleted it but...
  6. "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "windows cannot find c/users/appdata/roaming": i keep getting that error message. the app that the message is referencing isn't even on my pc. how do i fix this? submitted by /u/thisisachannelnameyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mg3x0y/windows_cannot_find_cusersappdataroaming/
  7. Can't Find Skype Folder in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming

Can't Find Skype Folder in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming: Hi everyone! I am trying to restore some deleted Skype messages. To do this, I need to access the following folder: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Skype. When I search for this folder in File Explorer, the system tells me that it does not exist. Where could it be and...
  8. Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming: [ATTACH] Please help me find solution to this. I am curious enough to try new things on my laptop and suddenly in that this problem arise. Will it affect my hard drive data?...
  9. appdata roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    appdata roaming: y am I or it roaming??? **** is it meaning? I haven't moved for ages I only roam to the fridge bleedin confuses me this interwebby stuff does, giz a shout cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-roaming/20a7b3de-7438-4266-94de-3ed825c78d75
  10. AppData Roaming folder

AppData Roaming folder: I have accidentally deleted my AppData folder and I can't recover it. I bought my laptop from UK and the windows and drivers were preinstalled in it. And I have not any disc form where I can redownload drivers or windows licensed version. what should I do even powershell is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. %userprofile%/appdata/roaming/microsoft/windows