Windows 10: Can't find Sandbox in Turn Windows Feature on or off

Discus and support Can't find Sandbox in Turn Windows Feature on or off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,The sandbox feature is not available in Turn windows feature on or off. I have check in the Task manager the virtualization is enabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mokshya Priyadarshee, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Can't find Sandbox in Turn Windows Feature on or off

Hi everyone,The sandbox feature is not available in Turn windows feature on or off. I have check in the Task manager the virtualization is enabled. Also I do have the latest version of Windows i.e. Windows 11 still then also I am not able to turn on sandbox.

:)

Mokshya Priyadarshee, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Naresh_K Win User

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Nov 27, 2021
  3. rmbnewman Win User
    windows sandbox

I am running windows 10 Pro.

Is windows sandbox available with windows 10 Pro?

I was under the impression I can turn on this feature in "windows feature" and check the box next to Windows Sandbox, but the feature is not listed.

Can anyone explain this or help me find it to select it?

Thank you

rmbnewman, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Can't find Sandbox in Turn Windows Feature on or off

Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't find Sandbox in Turn Windows Feature on or off

1. Can't find Sandbox in Turn Windows Feature on or off - Similar Threads - Can't find Sandbox

2. I can't find hyper-v in turn off or on windows features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find hyper-v in turn off or on windows features?: I'm looking for hyper-v in "Turn off or on windows features", i've looked everywhere, i still cant find hyper-v, is that normal or no? the closest thing i can find to hyper-v is windows hypervisor platform, but i can't disable that even when i restart my computer. I've looked...
  3. I can't find hyper-v in turn off or on windows features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find hyper-v in turn off or on windows features?: I'm looking for hyper-v in "Turn off or on windows features", i've looked everywhere, i still cant find hyper-v, is that normal or no? the closest thing i can find to hyper-v is windows hypervisor platform, but i can't disable that even when i restart my computer. I've looked...
  4. Sandbox feature turn off when boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox feature turn off when boot: When my computer boot up, i can't find windows sandbox in start. When i go to Turn windows feature on/off i found Windows sandbox is unchecked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature-turn-off-when-boot/3ed4f435-f12a-4354-a8d1-541d4e23d61c
  5. Sandbox feature turn off when boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox feature turn off when boot: When my computer boot up, i can't find windows sandbox in start. When i go to Turn windows feature on/off i found Windows sandbox is unchecked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-feature-turn-off-when-boot/3ed4f435-f12a-4354-a8d1-541d4e23d61c
  6. Sandbox feature turn off when boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can't find Sandbox in Turn Windows Feature on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Sandbox in Turn Windows Feature on or off: Hi everyone,The sandbox feature is not available in Turn windows feature on or off. I have check in the Task manager the virtualization is enabled. Also I do have the latest version of Windows i.e. Windows 11 still then also I am not able to turn on sandbox....
  8. Turn Windows Features on or off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn Windows Features on or off?: When I go to turn on some of the Windows features and click "Ok" they automatically turn themselves back off. And vice versa. Any way to stop this from happening? Am I doing something wrong?...
  9. No Windows Sandbox option in turn Windows features on/off

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Windows Sandbox option in turn Windows features on/off: Hi all. I really need Windows Sandbox, but i can't find it in turn Windows features on/off [ATTACH] Yes, I have virtualization enabled [ATTACH] Yes, I have Windows Pro, and yes, I have the 1909 [ATTACH] I don't really know what to do at this point Please help...
  10. Turn windows features on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn windows features on or off: Every time i try to play this one game one my computer a message pops up. “An app on your PC needs the following Windows feature: Collecting feature detail.” Under it shows “-> Install this feature”(which is gray and not clickable) and “-> Skip this installation”(thats blue...