Windows 10: Can't find Saved page

Discus and support Can't find Saved page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All I did was click Save. It is a newspaper page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AJ&YQ., May 20, 2020.

1. AJ&YQ. Win User

Can't find Saved page

All I did was click Save. It is a newspaper page.

:)

AJ&YQ., May 20, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, May 20, 2020
  3. theking2 Win User
    Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, May 20, 2020
  4. Can't find Saved page

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Can't find Saved page

1. Can't find Saved page - Similar Threads - Can't find Saved

2. Can't find files after saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find files after saving: I'm using a program called Film Forth. I saved my project in C:\Users\jenlu\Videos\FilmForth. I'm trying to use WeTransfer.com to send the project via email. When i click Upload from WeTransfer and go to the correct folder, I can see the thumbnail of the project, but when I...
  3. Can't find files after saving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find files after saving: I'm using a program called Film Forth. I saved my project in C:\Users\jenlu\Videos\FilmForth. I'm trying to use WeTransfer.com to send the project via email. When i click Upload from WeTransfer and go to the correct folder, I can see the thumbnail of the project, but when I...
  4. can't find saved documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find saved documents: My computer is about 15 months old with Office Home and Student and was a warranty replacement. I was able to transfer data from the old to the new and this worked well until recently. Several weeks ago I transferred to Windows 11 - no problem. I have now found nearly all my...
  5. can't find saved documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find saved documents: My computer is about 15 months old with Office Home and Student and was a warranty replacement. I was able to transfer data from the old to the new and this worked well until recently. Several weeks ago I transferred to Windows 11 - no problem. I have now found nearly all my...
  6. Saved pages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saved pages: By taking the Microsoft edge update, will all the webpages I have bookmarked and saved carry over or no? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-pages/fc11a200-28ed-4319-975b-2c9e42303ee7
  7. I Can't Find Pictures Saved in Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Find Pictures Saved in Snipping Tool: When I save a picture I've captured to my pictures and then I go there, I can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-pictures-saved-in-snipping-tool/f10a35db-33f8-4ee3-87ef-ad70f5c42d58
  8. edge can't find the page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge can't find the page: After a long time using edge suddenly it says that it can't find the page, I have reset windows 10 but no improvement, I have tried all the solutions shown when I "search"...
  9. quick fix for hmmm can't find this page

in Browsers and Email
    quick fix for hmmm can't find this page: I know this an old topic but I just recently upgraded to windows 10 and had the hmmm can't find this page problem in Edge. My solution: after hitting windows key I typed cleanmgr in search box and ran the computer clean program selecting system files and making sure windows...
  10. quick fix for hmmm can't find this page

in Windows 10 Support
    quick fix for hmmm can't find this page: I know this an old topic but I just recently upgraded to windows 10 and had the hmmm can't find this page problem in Edge. My solution: after hitting windows key I typed cleanmgr in search box and ran the computer clean program selecting system files and making sure windows...