Windows 10: Can't find scanned documents in computer?

Discus and support Can't find scanned documents in computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Have Windows10..cannot find Scanned documents in file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarbaraStone4, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Can't find scanned documents in computer?

Have Windows10..cannot find Scanned documents in file?

:)

BarbaraStone4, Nov 15, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Scanning a document

G'day again MM,
    Thank you for your reply and help. I will get the OCR Program as you suggested.
    Many thanks
    Can't find scanned documents in computer? [​IMG]

If there is not such a thing as Microsoft Office 7 what do I have on my computer???
    Cheers Perry

aussie perry, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Can't find scanned documents in computer?

how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Can't find scanned documents in computer?

1. Can't find scanned documents in computer? - Similar Threads - Can't find scanned

2. I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?: I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scanned-a-document-and-sent-to-my-computer-i/748a173b-1104-42c6-ba0e-da6bf8aea247
  3. I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document?: I scanned a document and sent to my computer, I cant find it. How do i find document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-scanned-a-document-and-sent-to-my-computer-i/748a173b-1104-42c6-ba0e-da6bf8aea247
  4. can't find saved documents

can't find saved documents: My computer is about 15 months old with Office Home and Student and was a warranty replacement. I was able to transfer data from the old to the new and this worked well until recently. Several weeks ago I transferred to Windows 11 - no problem. I have now found nearly all my...
  5. Can't open scanned documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open scanned documents: I'm running on Windows 10 and can scan from printer with no problem, however I am unable to open the file from SCANS-it just continuously runs. I also found that I cannot open my SYSTEMS app. Thanks for any suggestions/help....
  6. scanning documents to computer

scanning documents to computer: I tried to scan some documents to my computer, and I don't know where they were sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-documents-to-computer/61113d37-abc0-4cf1-8993-697d9e012904"
  7. Windows FAx and Scan not finding printer to scan document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows FAx and Scan not finding printer to scan document: Windows FAx and Scan - was working fine, but now doesn't show the same printer/scanner. There was another printer but it is no longer connected, This is the printer that the Fax and Scan program is looking for. It worked earlier today and now doesn't. I can still print to it...
  8. Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder

Windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder: windows fax and scan can't find my documents folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-cant-find-my-documents-folder/6ed7142d-7d31-4380-92e0-15413b819e1f
  9. Scanned documents into my computer and now I can not find them

Scanned documents into my computer and now I can not find them: I have scanned documents inti my computer and now I can not find them. Any ideas... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-documents-into-my-computer-and-now-i-can/ef30eaca-fa30-4549-a853-c370c62850a6"
  10. Can't save scanned documents

Can't save scanned documents: As with my previous post, when I scan a document with a Canon CanoScan 8800F and try to save it to an existing folder the screen/box pops up and says "Cannot save file. The location you want to save to is write protected. Remove the write-protection or use another disk." I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scanned documents today

2. i cant find my scanned documents

3. cant find scanned document

4. scanned,
  5. scanned documents folder,
  6. recent scans on this computer,
  7. scanned documents,
  8. recent scans to computer,
  9. cant find scanned documents in windows 10,
  10. find scanned documents 2019,
  11. where is my last scan,