Windows 10: Cant find school files

Discus and support Cant find school files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey so I got on my laptop, my Microsoft settings were changed, causing me to not have any of my files for school help!! The laptop wont let me get on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deanna Marie, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Cant find school files

Hey so I got on my laptop, my Microsoft settings were changed, causing me to not have any of my files for school help!! The laptop wont let me get on my account it brings me to the temporary account on the laptop.

:)

Deanna Marie, Feb 29, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 29, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
    Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

It depends if your school has blocked access for setting up on mobile device email clients. Contact your school or ask an instructor if they have a step-by-step guide to setup up on a mobile client if allowed.

bro67, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Cant find school files

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Cant find school files

1. Cant find school files - Similar Threads - Cant find school

2. Cant find minecraft file on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find minecraft file on pc: I tried to get minecraft files as I download it from microsoft store for windows 10, and I opened user file to look for it but I didnt even found a file call APPDATA or even microsoft minecraft. it just like nothing here at all like minecraft not even existing on my pc...I...
  3. Cant find minecraft file on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find minecraft file on pc: I tried to get minecraft files as I download it from microsoft store for windows 10, and I opened user file to look for it but I didnt even found a file call APPDATA or even microsoft minecraft. it just like nothing here at all like minecraft not even existing on my pc...I...
  4. Cant find the remaining files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant find the remaining files: i opened the storage settings and it told me that i used 280 GB of storage on c drive and i realize that windows 10 pro of mine takes atleast 30 GB of space and i look for the remaining 250 GB. i was searching in c drive manually per folder and count it all and i can only...
  5. Files that I cant find.

Files that I cant find.: I was downloading a steam game. Then when it was still locating disk space I cancelled it. Now when I try to clear up storage it says there 80 gb being used but when I click on it to fix it. Nothing shows up....
  6. Windows cant find file

Windows cant find file: I am trying to open an excel spreadsheet file that is saved to my desktop. A message keeps coming up saying that Windows can't find C:\Users\Mike_\Desktop and then the file name. I am not very computer savy and I have no clue what I have done. It worked fine yesterday....
  7. We cant find this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We cant find this file: Hello, I have created a beutiful video project for my girl's birthday, invested hours... tried opening the project and I get "We cant find this file" on all photos and videos in the storyboard. the folder which I used for importing the photos is accessible and available....
  8. Cant find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant find script file: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying cannot find script file C:\ness\miner\windows1.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-script-file/146b419b-754b-4360-b1c0-eec8426f46f9
  9. My search cant find files

in Cortana
    My search cant find files: i have done everything possible to do. been on so many sites trying to fix it. for some reason when i search i cannot find any files or apps using the start search or in documents search. i have checked my service is running. i have i did few cmd commands. i have tried...
  10. Cant not Find script file "setup.js"

Cant not Find script file "setup.js": Windows script file "setup.js" is missing. A message pops up everytime.. :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-not-find-script-file-setupjs/56276503-43ff-4166-b8ee-4139543f7de2"