Windows 10: cant find screenshots

Discus and support cant find screenshots in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, when I take screenshots, about half of screenshots are saved in [one drive > screenshots], and the other half disappears to a file I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Blokeey, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Blokeey Win User

cant find screenshots

Hello Microsoft, when I take screenshots, about half of screenshots are saved in [one drive > screenshots], and the other half disappears to a file I cant find. Do you know where I can find these pictures and what I can do so this wont happen again ?

- thank you

:)

Blokeey, Nov 1, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 1, 2020
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

cant find screenshots

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

cant find screenshots

1. cant find screenshots - Similar Threads - cant find screenshots

2. Can't find screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find screenshot: Just purchased a new pc with win 11, hit screenshot and a box opened asking to save to one drive. I chose no as one drive is full. After much searching I was able to paste the screen shot in paste. How do I get it to automatically go to my screenshot folder like win 10...
  3. Can't find screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find screenshot: Just purchased a new pc with win 11, hit screenshot and a box opened asking to save to one drive. I chose no as one drive is full. After much searching I was able to paste the screen shot in paste. How do I get it to automatically go to my screenshot folder like win 10...
  4. Can't find screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find screenshots: U can't find my screenshots which I captured. And Pictures folder is missing as well. I have tried go through registry as well but there's no any folder there as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-screenshots/326fa813-0ae5-42a1-8381-d5e36f1999b5
  5. Can't find screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find screenshots: U can't find my screenshots which I captured. And Pictures folder is missing as well. I have tried go through registry as well but there's no any folder there as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-screenshots/326fa813-0ae5-42a1-8381-d5e36f1999b5
  6. Can't find screenshots

7. Cant find screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant find screenshots: Hi I hope you are well. I have recenlty moved my pictures folder to save space on my laptop however, i cannot find my new screenshots that i take. May you please assist....
  8. Cant find screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find screenshots: Hi I hope you are well. I have recenlty moved my pictures folder to save space on my laptop however, i cannot find my new screenshots that i take. May you please assist....
  9. Cant find screenshots

10. Cant make screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant make screenshot: Hello, I have been having problems on my windows. First, I cant delete any of my photos because it doesnt say delete, second, I cant screenshot. I do Shift + Windows symbol + S and it doesnt get sent to snip and sketch for me to save. does anybody have a solution for this?...