Windows 10: Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming

Discus and support Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please help me find solution to this. I am curious enough to try new things on my laptop and suddenly in that this problem arise. Will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dhruv Borda, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming

Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming a1be819c-7401-47be-b327-bbb912271dd4?upload=true.png

Please help me find solution to this.

I am curious enough to try new things on my laptop and suddenly in that this problem arise.

Will it affect my hard drive data?

:)

Dhruv Borda, Jun 2, 2020

2. can not find script file C:users\user\appdata\roaming\system.vbs

My pc always show the popup, can not find script file C:users\user\appdata\roaming\system.vbs, Please suggest a solution.

Dr. SurasidhBoonchunone, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming

can not find script file c/users/appdata/roaming/gpgtd/iulnawfw.js

Hello

This message appears after the computer is turned on

can not find script file c/users/appdata/roaming/gpgtd/iulnawfw.js

Please help me

dokhielaldokhiel1, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming

1. Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming - Similar Threads - Can't find script

2. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not find script file: I keep getting this ca not find script fileC:\users\jonal\AppData\roaming\kSKXrcc\522.vbsI download mcafee to scan virus and it started popping out. What should i do to get rid of it? My laptop is so slow. How to make it fast?...
  3. Can not find script file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not find script file: Hey there I've got a problem. Since a few weeks whenever I log in on my computer, I receive like 8-9 windows with the problem can not find script file. the thing is I couldn't find anything google since my problems doesn't have to do with vbs. At least I think so. The missing...
  4. can't find script file UBJA5VF2F3.wsf

can't find script file UBJA5VF2F3.wsf: [ATTACH]Every time when i connect my charges, above message showing, the same message comes even when i try another charger, what is this issue is and how to resolve the issue, please help........
  5. Can't find script file Master x64.dll

Can't find script file Master x64.dll: This box show up every time when i start my window. what is this ? How can i fix it? [ATTACH] (Moved from th-th to en-us) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-script-file-master-x64dll/f68d5ee1-3d9e-422b-9a72-2ecfbd4357d5
  6. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: I get this message every time I start my computer :can not find script file c/users/perflogs/DCIM.JPG. I looked the perflogs file but the folder is empty (checked hidden files). Is there any solution for this error? How to remove this message that appears every time I start...
  7. Cannot find script file

Cannot find script file: I keep on receiving a Windows script file error saying can not find script file "C:\ness\miner\windows1.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-script-file/9b6b25a9-0fa1-45c8-ada0-d3c49efe7d3e
  8. can not find script file

can not find script file: [ATTACH] this message pop-up every hour on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file/689a612c-f146-4d1d-a45a-3a87f369fa75
  9. Windows Script Host error popping up, Can't find script file...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Script Host error popping up, Can't find script file...: Hello .. yesterday after scanned my laptop by avira antivirus , I have a message text about losing a script file "can't find a script file .... dlls.js" and I searched about it on websites and try a lot of solutions but it is useless and then I installed Fixwin and follow...
  10. Can not find script file

Can not find script file: Can anyone help me with this pop up saying "C:\Users\julietbarangan\AppData\Roaming\pmhcpjy\rrgvk.js"? It actually appears every time I used to turn on my laptop, I even used an anti-virus before but it just doesn't work. How I can eliminate that such thing? Thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not find script file c:\windows\appdata\roaming\perflogs\system.vbs