Windows 10: Can't find SDcard on Surface book

Discus and support Can't find SDcard on Surface book in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't find SDcard on Surface book... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leovan Koppen, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Can't find SDcard on Surface book

Can't find SDcard on Surface book

:)

Leovan Koppen, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't find SDcard on Surface book - Similar Threads - Can't find SDcard

2. Surface book bitlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface book bitlock: Get rid of bitlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-bitlock/07b906b4-91cb-4907-b351-c2c1ed5ac136
  3. Original Surface Book "Can't start camera"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Original Surface Book "Can't start camera": I have been using my Surface Book camera mostly for zoom and webex. I have not had to use it since June 11, 2021 until yesterday July 13, 2021. I mostly turn it on briefly for other things, do windows updates, and turn it off. I did everything in Camera doesn't work in...
  4. SDCard problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SDCard problem: I have an SD Card SandDisk for my android and the carteSD become not recognizable, so I put it on my computer to save my pictures (It was long and difficult because this SD Card makes the Window explorer lag, bug and crashed, but I copy everything) and now I want to format...
  5. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: I cannot install chrome browser on my Surface Book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book/cda81878-dcdf-4625-9a44-7fe9e31ab73b
  6. surface book camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface book camera: the camera is not working and not showing in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-camera/c1f1ae7f-d81e-462d-b1d8-de0d1a01d72a
  7. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  8. Can't delete or format partitions (Surface Book 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't delete or format partitions (Surface Book 2): So two days ago, I turned on my computer and it does not boot. I get a windows failed to start error 0xc0000102 [ATTACH] So I then attempt to install windows from my USB. I put the windows recovery tool on my usb and try to load windows 10 on to my surface book 2 I go...
  9. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...
  10. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....