Windows 10: cant find setting to change color of email

Discus and support cant find setting to change color of email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my tool bar does not match the one in the examples... can't find it....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bonnie rakes, Mar 6, 2020.

1. cant find setting to change color of email

my tool bar does not match the one in the examples... can't find it....

:)

bonnie rakes, Mar 6, 2020

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 6, 2020
  3. How to change the color for the Cortana settings menu?

Hi Rohit,

As per your description, I understand that you would like to change the color of Cortana settings page.

I would like to inform you that it is not possible to change the color of Cortana settings page. However you may change the color of the Taskbar and the Start menu.

Step 1:
    Right-click on desktop and then click Personalize.

Step 2: In the left-pane, click
    Colors to see various settings on the right.

Step 3: On the right-side, turn on the option labelled
    Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center. Make sure that the first option labelled
    Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned
    off

I also suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 updates to enhance user experience.

Hope the information helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 6, 2020
  4. cant find setting to change color of email

How to change taskbar colors in Windows 10

Hi Shyla,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click on Colors.
    • Make the required changes and close the Settings window.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

cant find setting to change color of email

1. cant find setting to change color of email - Similar Threads - cant find setting

2. Cant change security settings without access to recovery email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change security settings without access to recovery email: I have a main outlook account which i have access to with email and password. This account is associated to a recovery email. Which is an old hotmail account of mine. This recovery email is the only way to verify my identity, no phone, no 2fa. I do not have access to this old...
  3. Cant change security settings without access to recovery email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant change security settings without access to recovery email: I have a main outlook account which i have access to with email and password. This account is associated to a recovery email. Which is an old hotmail account of mine. This recovery email is the only way to verify my identity, no phone, no 2fa. I do not have access to this old...
  4. Cant change email password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant change email password: I'm trying to change my email password but since I dont remember the alternative email that I provided when creating it 12 years ago, I had to add security by providing another email address, however I have to wait 30 days to do so? Why? My email address is in jeopardy of...
  5. Cant change email password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change email password: I'm trying to change my email password but since I dont remember the alternative email that I provided when creating it 12 years ago, I had to add security by providing another email address, however I have to wait 30 days to do so? Why? My email address is in jeopardy of...
  6. Cant change email password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. background color change on email

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color change on email: this is a question about changing the background screen. I was able to change my Samsung computer main background but my email and others are black. How do I change the background color on my email and other applications? thanks in advance...
  8. too light of a color for the font but cant seem to change the setting

too light of a color for the font but cant seem to change the setting: I can't seem to get windows 10 pro font size and color to be better visualized. sometimes I can hardly see the font color - it's light grey now - not black not font chosen in settings etc. can someone clue me in as to what might be the problem...
  9. Not able to find color calibration in settings

Not able to find color calibration in settings: Whenever I go to my display settings, I am not able to find the link saying advanced settings or color calibration. Can someone please help?...
  10. How to change colors in settings

in Browsers and Email
    How to change colors in settings: I got a w 10 update and it change the color of my background in my settings and on the internet and cant find a way to change it back. I want the background white instead of this weird green color. I have a pic of it, if I can upload to show you [img] is there a way to...