Windows 10: Can't find setup wizard

Discus and support Can't find setup wizard in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I can't find this (see attachment). [img] Don Cole 101718 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by doncole, Jan 4, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

Can't find setup wizard

I can't find this (see attachment).
    Can't find setup wizard [​IMG]

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jan 4, 2018

2. Gmail Setup for Nokia E52

3. Select 'Start' to begin the setup wizard

4. Select 'IMAP4' and then 'Next. - (I can't find IMAP4 in list, there are only, OVI mail, Gmail and etc, mail for exchange.

songo---01, Jan 4, 2018
  3. BosaBoss Win User
    Hotmail stopped working for Nokia E72

I'm having the same problem, can not add a hotmail mail account on my E72. The link above doesn't really help. I can't seem to get around the "easy" setup wizard, and can't find how to set it up manually, where exactly is it?

Thanks,

Stephen

BosaBoss, Jan 4, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

Can't find setup wizard

You've left out a lot of details, so let's start from the beginning.
    Do you have Macrium Reflect Installed on your computer?
    The Backup tab should show you the various drives on your computer in the Right panel. You can leave a check next to the drives you want to backup or Image and save that image to another drive. As pictured.
    After making an Image or Backup to another drive, you can then choose the Restore tab to restore that backup image to a different drive.

spunk, Jan 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't find setup wizard

1. Can't find setup wizard - Similar Threads - Can't find setup

2. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup Wizard fails to find disc: Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't...
  3. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup Wizard fails to find disc: Running the setup.exe for an app doesn't install it, the installation ends prematurely.It comes up with a popup saying "Invalid disk F:", for context my computer has 2 discs at the moment and they're "E" and "Z".There used to be an "F" but had to wipe a disc, the "F" wasn't...
  4. Setup Wizard fails to find disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 setup can't find drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup can't find drivers: Whilst attempting to install Windows 11 onto my laptop I am getting a message saying "We couldn't find any drives. To get a storage driver, click Load driver.". I am using an AMD Ryzen 7 4800H CPU and my model of laptop is Asus Rog Strix G513IM. The storage device is a...
  6. Windows 10 setup can't find SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 setup can't find SSD: I am going trough windows 10 setup on new acer laptop without os. In part where you choose where windows 10 will be installed doesn't show SSD. Also I check diskpart and list disk and doesn't show it. It give me message "We couldn't find any drives. To get storage driver,...
  7. Microphone not working unless I'm in the setup wizard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working unless I'm in the setup wizard.: I'm using the Astro a20 headset and I found that despite being able to hear myself, my PC doesn't pick up my microphone audio itself. But, I have noticed that during the setup wizard is the only time my PC manages to pick up sound from my mic. This means my PC can definitely...
  8. VB5 Pro Application Setup Wizard Weirdness

VB5 Pro Application Setup Wizard Weirdness: Weird; could not get VB 5.0 “Application Setup Wizard” to work on my laptop (Dell 3000-3552 Windows 10 1903) but does on my old eMachine (same Win 10). Copied the “Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0” with all the wizard stuff onto jump stick then downloaded that to my laptop and it...
  9. Creating an installation and setup wizard

Creating an installation and setup wizard: So I have a .exe file that I want to share with a few other people. However, the .exe needs the user's registry to be changed in order to work properly. I got the .exe file myself by installing it via an installation and setup wizard. Apparently, Windows has a utility called...
  10. Setup wizard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup wizard: I am trying to download epic games installer on my windows 10 hp touchsmart 15 but it keeps saying that installation ended prematurely can somebody help me out please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setup wizard epic games