Windows 10: Can't find setup wizard

Discus and support Can't find setup wizard in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I can't find this (see attachment). [img] Don Cole 101718 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by doncole, Jan 4, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

Can't find setup wizard

I can't find this (see attachment).
    Can't find setup wizard [​IMG]

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jan 4, 2018

2. Gmail Setup for Nokia E52

3. Select 'Start' to begin the setup wizard

4. Select 'IMAP4' and then 'Next. - (I can't find IMAP4 in list, there are only, OVI mail, Gmail and etc, mail for exchange.

songo---01, Jan 4, 2018
  3. BosaBoss Win User
    Hotmail stopped working for Nokia E72

I'm having the same problem, can not add a hotmail mail account on my E72. The link above doesn't really help. I can't seem to get around the "easy" setup wizard, and can't find how to set it up manually, where exactly is it?

Thanks,

Stephen

BosaBoss, Jan 4, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

Can't find setup wizard

You've left out a lot of details, so let's start from the beginning.
    Do you have Macrium Reflect Installed on your computer?
    The Backup tab should show you the various drives on your computer in the Right panel. You can leave a check next to the drives you want to backup or Image and save that image to another drive. As pictured.
    After making an Image or Backup to another drive, you can then choose the Restore tab to restore that backup image to a different drive.

spunk, Jan 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't find setup wizard

1. Can't find setup wizard - Similar Threads - Can't find setup

2. Creating an installation and setup wizard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating an installation and setup wizard: So I have a .exe file that I want to share with a few other people. However, the .exe needs the user's registry to be changed in order to work properly. I got the .exe file myself by installing it via an installation and setup wizard. Apparently, Windows has a utility called...
  3. Can't find image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't find image: Under Restore it says, "Browse for an image file". Where would that file be? And what would be it's name? I scanned my whole computer, including the H: (USB) drive. I can't find any file with the .mrimg extension. Don Cole [img] + Post New Thread 126285
  4. Can't find Tutorial

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't find Tutorial: Hello everybody, I was reading a Tutorial on making a boot disk. It said, making a boot disk is difficult. Sometimes it easier use a third party program to make it. His program used a boot section written in Dos. He supplied the program both in code and download. He...
  5. Setup wizard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setup wizard: I am trying to download epic games installer on my windows 10 hp touchsmart 15 but it keeps saying that installation ended prematurely can somebody help me out please?...
  6. Wizard reset is not their

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wizard reset is not their: I have forgotten my password on my other computer i check this one for it its not their what should i do i need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wizard-reset-is-not-their/2d798ae6-7595-4f79-b024-203b40f0f961
  7. Outlook 2016 skip "Welcome to Outlook 2016" setup wizard

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 skip "Welcome to Outlook 2016" setup wizard: Hi, OK I have read many threads and posts about the solution "ZeroConfigExchange". But it does'nt work for my Windows 10 clients. Windows 10 x64 Office 2016 Office 365 / Azure AD accounts Client computer is join with Azure AD so the users login with Office 365 accounts No...
  8. Windows Cannot Find Fix Wizard 1.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Cannot Find Fix Wizard 1.0: Get rid of "Windows cannot find rundll32.exe" and other Windows Cannot Find error messages in one click with this automated Fix Wizard. Additionally, Live Support will help you in getting rid of "Windows cannot find" error message in difficult cases. Download Windows Cannot...
  9. Can't Find A Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find A Printer: I have a two printers installed on my home WiFi, yet when I 'search' for them neither show up, what am I doing wrong. I have a new laptop which doesn't have a DVD/CD Drive to use the printer install disc so I need to figure this out. 50706
  10. Can't execute setups anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't execute setups anymore: Hello everyone, a few days ago I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since then I get the following Errors everytime I try to execute a setup: ShellExecuteEx failed; Code 3221225477 Executing it with administrator-rights leads to a different Errormessage:...