Windows 10: cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

Discus and support cant find "sleep" option anywhere!? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. Today i noticed that there is no sleep option under "power" in START.The same goes for sleep in "advanced power options",there r also no settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ddmeltzer8, Aug 5, 2019.

1. cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

Hi.

Today i noticed that there is no sleep option under "power" in START.The same goes for sleep in "advanced power options",there r also no settings under "processor power management".

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

:)

ddmeltzer8, Aug 5, 2019

2. Sleep option

Hi Remon,

I tried what you suggested, but I did not see a sleep option listed in the settings for the power options. There was a "hibernate" option, but I don't think that is the same as the sleep option which I had prior to the last update. Also, since the update,
    my graphics, images, and fonts are slightly distorted.

Thanks,

John

JohnBuckley_016, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Sleep option

Hi John,

The issue might be due to a disabled sleep to show in Power menu
    option in Control Panel.

We would like to ask for some information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Can you provide us with a screenshot?

In the meantime, please check if the sleep to show in Power menu
    option in Control Panel is enabled using the steps below:

• Type Control Panel on the search box and press Enter.
    • Select System and Security, then Power Options.
    • Click on Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Put a check-mark on the Sleep-Show in Power menu box.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

No sleep option

Hi Ashwin,

I suggest you to check if you can get the sleep option in other accounts if you have to test the issue.

If the option is not available in all accounts, you may run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
        and hit Enter.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

You can follow the steps in the following article:

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

1. cant find "sleep" option anywhere!? - Similar Threads - cant find sleep

2. No sleep option anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sleep option anywhere: I was away 8 months and when I got back I tried to fire up this small backup PC I had which worked fine before I left. When I turned it on I had a load of problems. It wouldn't boot up and tried the usual stuff and eventually got to the sign in page but it wouldn't accept the...
  3. No sleep option anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sleep option anywhere: I was away 8 months and when I got back I tried to fire up this small backup PC I had which worked fine before I left. When I turned it on I had a load of problems. It wouldn't boot up and tried the usual stuff and eventually got to the sign in page but it wouldn't accept the...
  4. No sleep option anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  6. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  7. Cant find sleep in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find sleep in windows: Hey,I have an MSI gf63 laptop, I cant find the sleep button in the start menu. I've tried every tutorial I have found but none worked. I updated the windows to 11 but still noting. One of the tutorial I followed: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-10-fix-mising-sleep-option/...
  8. Cant find sleep in windows

Cant find sleep in windows: Hey,I have an MSI gf63 laptop, I cant find the sleep button in the start menu. I've tried every tutorial I have found but none worked. I updated the windows to 11 but still noting. One of the tutorial I followed: https://www.makeuseof.com/windows-10-fix-mising-sleep-option/...
  9. Cant find sleep in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Cant find refund option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant find refund option: So i bought a game from windows store today, but i changed my mind, and i wanted to refund it. Went to my "payment and billings" followed by order history, found the game i bought, but i cannot find the option to refund....