Windows 10: cant find specified file when trying to download

Discus and support cant find specified file when trying to download in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, how do I fix this?, when im trying to download a file? or do I need to create a new one? if so, how!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marielisabrown, Sep 11, 2018.

1. cant find specified file when trying to download

hello, how do I fix this?, when im trying to download a file? or do I need to create a new one? if so, how!

:)

marielisabrown, Sep 11, 2018

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Sep 11, 2018
  4. monim1 Win User

cant find specified file when trying to download

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

cant find specified file when trying to download

1. cant find specified file when trying to download - Similar Threads - cant find specified

2. “The system cannot find the file specified” when trying to install Ethernet Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “The system cannot find the file specified” when trying to install Ethernet Adapter: Several days ago my computer lost connection to the internet, and I discovered it was due to the Ethernet adapter driver not working. After hours of frustration, and talking to two different support people, I reinstalled Windows 11 and the problem was “solved.”Now, only three...
  3. “The system cannot find the file specified” when trying to install Ethernet Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “The system cannot find the file specified” when trying to install Ethernet Adapter: Several days ago my computer lost connection to the internet, and I discovered it was due to the Ethernet adapter driver not working. After hours of frustration, and talking to two different support people, I reinstalled Windows 11 and the problem was “solved.”Now, only three...
  4. cannot find the file specified when running ibispaint?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot find the file specified when running ibispaint?: I dont know why this happens. Ive tried restarting, doing a sfc /scannow, chkdsk, all of that and it still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-the-file-specified-when-running/cf2fd3e7-60c1-4c26-ae08-a0acd02874c1
  5. cannot find the file specified when running ibispaint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find the file specified when running ibispaint?: I dont know why this happens. Ive tried restarting, doing a sfc /scannow, chkdsk, all of that and it still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-the-file-specified-when-running/cf2fd3e7-60c1-4c26-ae08-a0acd02874c1
  6. cannot find the file specified when running ibispaint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can’t find the specified file when trying to rename a file or folder in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Can’t find the specified file when trying to rename a file or folder in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you cannot rename a file and get Can’t find the specified file error while renaming a file or folder, here is how you can fix the issue. It is pretty common when you move files from one folder to another and try to rename a folder at the same time. However, there...
  8. DISM: The system cannot find the file specified when the file exists.

in Windows 10 Support
    DISM: The system cannot find the file specified when the file exists.: I used the following lines in a CMD script: Code: If exist "D:\CAB\WinPE-FontSupport-ZH-TW.cab" (echo The font file exists. >> "%Log%") If exist "D:\CAB\lp.cab" (echo The lp file exists. >> "%Log%") DISM /image:%X% /add-package...
  9. The system cannot find the file specified when the .cab file is definitely there.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The system cannot find the file specified when the .cab file is definitely there.: I downloaded the first item on the list at https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=11.7.0.1040 It was a .cab file. On Command Prompt, I ran DISM /Online /Add-Package...
  10. RRAS wont start: cant find specified file

in Windows 10 Support
    RRAS wont start: cant find specified file: Trying to setup remote access on Windows Server 2019 but RRAS wont start, i tried manually starting it but it turns back off after a few seconds. Event Viewer gives me this: [img] There is a similar post here but this issue has already been patched and is included on my...