Windows 10: Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft

Discus and support Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So about some months ago i migrated my account to microsoft and i could play for a day or two but next things was i couldnt play it said play demo, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZAPLORD, May 17, 2022.

1. ZAPLORD Win User

Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft

So about some months ago i migrated my account to microsoft and i could play for a day or two but next things was i couldnt play it said play demo, I contacted the support many times and they said my account isn't connected to the right one then I contacted the microsoft support to find me my gmail they didnt help so now because i cant contact the microsoft support i ask help in here, HOW DO I GET MY MINECRAFT JAVA BACK?

:)

ZAPLORD, May 17, 2022
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft [​IMG]

Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft [​IMG]

weybrew, May 17, 2022
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, May 17, 2022
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't find gmail

2. Issue with Microsoft Account Access Linked to Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft Account Access Linked to Gmail: I am writing to seek assistance with a perplexing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which is linked to my Gmail address.Previously, I had successfully associated my Gmail account with both Google and Microsoft. However, recently, I have encountered difficulties accessing...
  3. Issue with Microsoft Account Access Linked to Gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Account Access Linked to Gmail: I am writing to seek assistance with a perplexing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which is linked to my Gmail address.Previously, I had successfully associated my Gmail account with both Google and Microsoft. However, recently, I have encountered difficulties accessing...
  4. my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.

my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.: I am able to log into the minecraft.net page however i look at accounts and the minecraft account no longer exists. I have not given out any personal information that anyone can use to access the account....
  5. my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.: I am able to log into the minecraft.net page however i look at accounts and the minecraft account no longer exists. I have not given out any personal information that anyone can use to access the account....
  6. Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft

Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft: So about some months ago i migrated my account to microsoft and i could play for a day or two but next things was i couldnt play it said play demo, I contacted the support many times and they said my account isn't connected to the right one then I contacted the microsoft...
  7. Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked: I found out that once you link a Minecraft and Microsoft account together you are not able to unlink them or link multiple together. So, if I want to play Minecraft again, I will need to buy Minecraft again and link it to a Microsoft account. I am wondering if there is a way...
  8. Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked

Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked: I found out that once you link a Minecraft and Microsoft account together you are not able to unlink them or link multiple together. So, if I want to play Minecraft again, I will need to buy Minecraft again and link it to a Microsoft account. I am wondering if there is a way...
  9. how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account

how to find my microsoft developer account linked to my microsoft account: i forgot my microsoft developer account details. Please help me how can i retrieve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-microsoft-developer-account-linked/9c3632b1-de4d-41ad-8b5c-07617048e8b5
  10. I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account: I linked my Minecraft switch edition account to my Microsoft account and was wondering if it lets me have Microsoft edition for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-linked-my-switch-account-for-minecraft-to-my/c61f048e-7ece-48ab-9dd7-350f5fa4a30e